A little bling for a SUBCOM

Robbie Roberson said:
TJT, I try to go there each week, so I'll continue to keep an eye out for them, thank you for checking.

Robbie Roberson ;)

Aloha Robbie,

Mahalo my friend...thanks for your support and friendship:thumbup: !!! I think by the time you do get one, it'll be the second gen. version!:eek: :)

God bless and sorry for the delay:(

Daywalker said:
Aloha Terry,

Hey bro, I heard that Germany needed something like about 250-400 of them, and Mr. Felix himself said that BokerUSA was supposed to assist in filling THAT order? :confused: :thumbup:

Also, since you are checking on SMKW, try also with AG Russell...he said he isn't carrying them because they are not in stock.:confused: :confused:

Maybe the first run shoulda been 3000?:D :rolleyes:

God bless:thumbup:

Sounds like your little SUBCOM is really doing well, Chad! Congrats, bro! :D :cool:

potterma said:
Sounds like your little SUBCOM is really doing well, Chad! Congrats, bro! :D :cool:

Aloha my friend,

Yeah, it IS!!! I mean...it's kind of shocking. For all the years I have been into knives, I have not heard of such a response for a Magnum Boker.:eek: Fortunately, God is not concerned about brands in the least!!!:thumbup:

I think 888knivesrus and Knifecenter has them...even some of the smaller dealers...but NONE at SMKW or AG Russell?!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

God bless and take care Mr. "Only CFSF Owner in the world"!:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
I think 888knivesrus and Knifecenter has them...even some of the smaller dealers...but NONE at SMKW or AG Russell?!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Knifecenter still has them, ordered one Sunday, and I've already got a shipping notification.

Better get them now, while you can.

smcfalls13 said:
Knifecenter still has them, ordered one Sunday, and I've already got a shipping notification.

Hmmmm, odd...I still wonder why BudK, AG Russell, and SMKW don;t got it? Like I said, some smaller companies, as well as 888, knife center, and Brigade Quartermasters have it?

Any of you guys know Scooby Doo?:rolleyes:

God bless ya Scott:thumbup:

Thought I'd do a little more work on the SUBCOM...

Added some finger grooves, rounded the corners a bit and blended some of the features a little better:

That is some awesome work, potterma.
And you say you don't think you are good enough to work on mine,
sure looks like you are to me.
Thanks, Terry

Terry, Its one thing working on my own production piece. Working on someone elses .... Especially if its special.... Makes me nervous :eek: :shudder: :eek:

If you're really interested, email me and we can talk about it....

Aloha potterma,

Ahhhh, does me proud to say that the only CF SF owner in the world is my pal!;)

God bless and save some of that CF for the "you know what"...:cool:

You know what they say, "the waiting is the hardest part..."

Hey, you hear that a lot lately, don't you :D

Dr. Hannibal Lecter said:
This sounds like the best idea I have heard in a long time!
Originally Posted by 224477
Awesome mod! How about a sprint run in ZDP-189 and Titanium body
--------
Hannibal
Ok..........as long as we are wishing and hoping I'll add something to all that... how about some nice burgandy Micarta Handles with some of those purdy finger grooves by potterma...I'd buy em by the truck load...and become a very rich man...Doc:D

Aloha my friends!

Be advised, due to the nature of construction regarding the SF, variants are ENDLESS.;) We'll just have to wait and see how well the initial model does before anything else happens...however...

Nevermind.:D

Thanks for stopping by bro's! God bless and take care:thumbup:

smcfalls13 said:

Haha this is where I ordered not one but two Subcoms! Two Ah, ah, ah.

I really like the little guy.

Mahalo zen',

Wha? Two?!! Two Subcoms!!! (add lightning and thunder claps) Ah, ah, ah!!!:D

Yeah, the "Biscuit" is a great lil' knife and I am still baffled as to how well the steel is performing!:eek:

God bless and take care:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
Mahalo zen',

Wha? Two?!! Two Subcoms!!! (add lightning and thunder claps) Ah, ah, ah!!!:D

Yeah, the "Biscuit" is a great lil' knife and I am still baffled as to how well the steel is performing!:eek:

God bless and take care:thumbup:
Is anyone not?

I used mine to cut in half a butter container (much like opening a blister pack) and it still shaved hair off my arm. No need to touch up or strop. Can't wait untill I get my CF SF.

P.S.
When I ordered some from Knifecenter, they said they had just gotten them in. Not sure if they are "in the know about this knife".

ghostrider said:
Is anyone not?

I used mine to cut in half a butter container (much like opening a blister pack) and it still shaved hair off my arm. No need to touch up or strop. Can't wait untill I get my CF SF.

Aloha ghostrider,

Hmmmmm, actually, not really! Well, not that I know of anyway.;) I am STILL amazed at this supposed 420J2! I can only attribute it to the thinness...:confused: :eek:

Ahhhhh, another CFSF owner soon, eh? That potterma...master SF molester!:) (I kinda wish he'd change his..."term" for what he does to his knives!:D )

God bless knifebrother, and thanks:thumbup:

Back