A little bling for a SUBCOM

Daywalker said:
...snip... That potterma...master SF molester!:) (I kinda wish he'd change his..."term" for what he does to his knives!:D ) ...snip...

I've been thinking about that, Chad.... Some seem uncomfortable with the sexual overtone of the term...

Here are some alternates... abuse, plague, mutilate. I'd go for "butcher" but that's already taken... :)

I'm open to suggestions...

Maybe we should have a contest...

After seeing potterma’s, and DAYWALKER’s blinged Subcom F’s, I decided that I just had to have one. The SF is such a nice, sheeple friendly knife that I thought it would make a nice gent’s knife. I’ve never owned a CF knife before, but have had occasion to handle them. The CF that potterma uses it very unique IMHO, with what I describe as a random pattern.

Thanks for taking the time to "jazz up" my SF for me potterma.

Attachments

• SFCF 1 (Small).JPG
    SFCF 1 (Small).JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 20
  • SFCF 2 (Small).JPG
    SFCF 2 (Small).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SFCF 3 (Small).JPG
    SFCF 3 (Small).JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 17
I do potterma. I also like the nice touch put on by covering the pivot pin on the scale side. IMHO it gives the knive a more refined look.
smcfalls13 said:
Bring on the variants:D
Daywalker said:
Aloha Bro,

They're coming...maybe even faster than the sheath for the SFB!:eek:

God bless and again I say, GO to Sleep:yawn:

Possibly a hawkbill or wharncliffe?….. Pleeeease!

Aloha and congrats ghostrider,

Ahhhhh, you are the official 3rd person in the world to own a CFSF!:thumbup: It's an honor to know you bro!

Now, about this wharncliffe...;)

God bless:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
Aloha and congrats ghostrider,

Ahhhhh, you are the official 3rd person in the world to own a CFSF!:thumbup: It's an honor to know you bro!
Is there only three of us? I thought there were a couple others seeking his services.

Daywalker said:
Now, about this wharncliffe...;)

God bless:thumbup:
Hmmmm.... Wharncliffe huh! (insert salivating icon here). :D

Back