A salute to SFO's and Dealer exclusives. Lets see 'em.

This is a C&C 118 in 5160 that I forced a patina on...
0fyzLGX.jpg

Nt6iD8I.jpg

Here is one that came in under the radar, a 532 BuckLock with G10 scales. A real cutie. Smoky Mountain did 100 of these for the Blade Show and held a few back for sale on their web site. $99 as I recall.

View attachment 1438802 View attachment 1438803
Alright already.:p
I've been eyeing that 532 indigo blue exclusive for weeks.
With that filework...... yeah, those are nice, gotta have one.
Fair warning: Only a few of those left.
PS.
Thanks for the photos/push.:thumbsup::D

Last edited:
From SK Blades:
"The Gentleman" German Silver bolsters, liners, and shield, black G10 covers, CPM154 drop point blade.
"Smoke Jumper" I don't use the "stands out like an sore thumb" red trimmed sheath. It lives in a stealthier standard Buck black nylon sheath.
Not available for photo: SK Blades "Lil' Jack" 112 with clip point D2 blade. (my first SFO ... unless you count the Walmart 371/373/389/877, and plain 50th Anniversary 110 editions)

View attachment 1439171

Those s90v 110s are special.

I never knew of that Spitfire. Wow.
That is a cool blade. Where did that come from?
I think it came from GP Knives. My memory is as good as it used to be, but it is not as long.

I think it came from GP Knives. My memory is as good as it used to be, but it is not as long.
Thx.
I'm gonna miss the SFO/ Dealer Exclusive knives.
It gave me reason to always keep track of what different vendors had in stock and what they had available.
With that gone, what's to keep us from just sticking to a favorite dealer?
Some of the stuff available from SFO were great offerings.... often somebody always had something out there you really wanted.

Now I get to wait for what....... BOTM?
Ebay searches, (ugh).

I might save some money tho if there's nothing interesting calling me......
AND THAT is entirely counter to what this website is all about......... enableing!
Sigh.

Here are all the 4 offerings from Altamont. I bought one of each for myself and a few extra's to sell at the Oregon Knife Show but the show was cancelled due to covid.
Each one has it's own style of engraving on the bolsters as well as different checkering on the handles.

WSTICd7.jpg

dkDGEdD.jpg

yhzwBvk.jpg

G7BZNGp.jpg

9RnDcgC.jpg
I've come SO close to purchasing the one with the bald eagle engraving...

Back