A year in the addiction . and a small giveaway.-- Winner announced.

I'm in. thanks for the chance. :)
nmsfno1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments brothers. I blame everyone here for this disease. :D

So your like the first of the Uber-Hog to show his entire collection?
My friend, forget about being Uber-Hog, I probably qualify only as a piglet, barely….

Can I have a knife instead? :D
Count me in.
LOL! :eek::D

I'll play...count me in since a couple of those knives look very familiar:D
You got it brother… there are more than a couple that you’d recognize. :)

ETA: Crappy pics of collection added for fun
Some good stuff there Tyrade83. Me likey :thumbup:

Where'd you find the Stealth Hawk? ;)
Thanks for snagging that for me bro! :D

Monte, Some of those look Very Familiar.
Andre, thanks for the kind words. Some of those are my most prized knives. :thumbup:

Oh sh!t, we're in for it now boys...
I've been a knife addict since I was a toddler (grandpa was a knife maker), a Busse kin addict for about 6 months now...basically I've decided that all I want now are my handmades and Bussekin...once you go Busse, ya never go back. How could you, everything else is well...not the same now is it.

Wow, that is a busy year. You might have single handedly raised the price on every Bussekin on the used market.

I still haven't gotten my first Busse yet but I do have a few from the yard and my first rat has been ordered. I need to get a Busse chopper.

I'd love a chance at the mug.

Monte -- Congrats on surviving your first year without going into bankruptcy!!!! :D Hard to believe its only been nine months since we met.

Seven more weeks.......:)

∞

Congratulations brother! I must say that's quite the collection you've built up in the last year, I'm impressed.

Thanks for sharing your story and for being an all around great guy. You were the first person to contact me privately when I joined this forum, and your friendly vibe was one of the first glimpses I got of how awesome this community of people is. Thanks for being you buddy...I hope we have the pleasure of your good company for years to come :)

:cheers: :very_drunk:

Question about the smallest blade in your collection, looks like it has bone handles. I'm assuming that its a custom, but is there any more history to it?

Also, I'd be interested in that mug :)

Awesome collection man! That is crazy how many old schools you acquired in such a short time. I too went off the deep end the first year in and have had to tap the breaks quite a bit. Here's a couple favorites and thanks for the chance. Great giveaway

Stan130.jpg

photo2.jpg

2010-12-02_19-10-13_611.jpg

2011-09-20_16-41-13_385.jpg

Wow, Monte!!! ...A year already and dayum what a sweet collection you've got going on , brother! I shudder to think what you get your hooves on this next year... :thumbup::thumbup:
HOGs! Get ready to enter your rare stuff into the IPP... INFI Protection Program...before it's too late! ;) :D:D

Hey, thanks for the giveaway! Ya know I don't need one of these... ;) So please give Random.org another spin if the first time around lands on this post # :)

'Gratz, man!! Keep on HOGgin'!!!!!! :thumbup:

Congrats on a sweet collection.
I think I have seen at least one of those before. :)

Nice collection -- a coffee mug would be great, thanks for the chance!
still looking for my grail, but just got a B4 today to go with my MUK.

What.s that saying "The full Monte" ? You're living up to it with that blade collection :thumbup: . I'm in , I'm in

HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS !

Just thought I'd update my previous post. I now I have my first Busse ordered. Anxiously waiting for my TGLB and Rodent 4 to complete the trifecta of bussekin ownership. The TGLB will be my first Busse but my second piece of INFI :)

Back