A year in the addiction . and a small giveaway.-- Winner announced.

IMG_1523.jpg

Nice collection!!!!
Here is my one and only....so far.
Please count me in.

Im interested. No Busse yet but I just got my first Swamp Rat RMD yesterday and have a TG in my future.

Killer collection :thumbup:
MNSFNO for me.
thanks for the chance to win.
IMG_7663.jpg

Awesome collection! I am new to the hobby and just ordered my first Busse yesterday, a TGLB. Their knives are so impressive I'm sure it will not be my last. I would really like to get myself a NMFBM next!

Sweet collection! I just bought my first Busse this weekend on here. Boss Street sage with tan Micarta. I hope to some day post a collection pic as overwhelming as yours. I would love to own the mug that just sat near a collection this awesome! Will post a pic of Boss Street as soon as it arrives. Count me in...:)

That's an awesome collection, Monte! I see you like them rarer ones. I just finish this mean street. What a nightmare, everything that could possibly go wrong. But hey for some strange reason they're the ones that turn out magnificent.

That's an awesome collection, Monte! I see you like them rarer ones. I just finish this mean street. What a nightmare, everything that could possibly go wrong. But hey for some strange reason they're the ones that turn out magnificent.

:eek::eek::eek:
Congrats on the awesome finish bro. That turned out beautiful! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Post #19 was picked by random.org. Congrats to RussMo!!!

email me the details brother.

Thanks for palying everyone!

mamun1024 .... dooooood - that is a serious gluttony issue you have there. What a collection to build inside of one calendar year - very impressive.

Awesome, congrats to Russ :thumbup: that mug is not a common item at all

Awesome collection and a good deed:thumbup:

Its been a good year brother:cool:

Congratulations to Russ:p;):D

Congratulations Russ.

Great giveaway Monte. Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:
Monte, Thanks Brother. This is the 1st thing I have ever won, shoot I'm stoked!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to throw my hat in the ring!!!

Back