Africa...

Thanks mate, lots of live critter pics from Kruger NP to come yet, but they are just not the same as from here (and saying that upset MANY people at Kruger when I was on the drive round tours, they didn't get my point of view, a couple did, but not many.

I figured that much, and agree completely. I'm sure you'll never view a zoo the same again.

Thanks Andy for the story and the pics. Keep them coming. I hope you snap some on your way home in Australia too :)

Andy--those Tiger fish looked nasty! Just checked in--swamped with work... great pics; my whole family is loving your adventures!

What a fantastic thread. Full of entertainment and frankly, inciting a lot of envy!

Thanks all !! The agent I booked through here is hounding me for some pics as well. I explained other places were ahead of him in the line. I will start editing some of the Kruger pics over the weekend.

Andy

Andy, Thanks so much for the awesome walk through the adventure and you time to share this with us!

Guys, we let this slip to page 3. Shame, Shame, Shame
I'm gonna bump it as a friendly reminder to Andy to get off his but and post some South Africa pics. :D

Andy,
I read this thread to my kid before bed. Tell him it's the Hobbit, and he's none the wiser.

You're a true asset and I don't just mean in the Jason Bourne / dispatcher sense. 😀

This is the best thread on bladeforums.... Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!

Thanks all, I do appreciate the kind words :D More soon, just preparing for another job interview tomorrow :( and then I am working interstate for a couple of days. But there will be more.

Great thread! Great pics and story. Definitely the hunt of a lifetime. Thank you for sharing!

Sorry for the loss of your cousin and his wife.

Finally had a chance to start working through the pics from Kruger...

Same elephant as above as he got very cranky and started to honk and ear flap...

I do take on board that most of the pics are of elephants, this is a factor of their numbers and they tend to be the least adverse to standing around still for pictures being snapped by a bunch of tourists in a "Safari Truck" ... ;)

Fantastic photos, great job!

Back