Ahem. Look up you oinking bastards.

I understand that some people have expressed their opinions against this subforum however, I haven't being able to spot anything negative about it, just only positive things. I think this is an honor for all "Busse related knives", an honor that they rightfully deserve. The way I see it, it only makes things easier for people interested in this special breed of cutlery to focus on what they are interested in the most.

Having said that, I would like to congradulate, as well as, welcome the new moderators:

K V Colluci
Esav Benjamin (whose articles I have enjoyed reading on the Bladeforums)
Eric Isaacson (for whom I have only good words to say since I have really appreciated his integrity as a customer of the Swamp Rat knives)

I know they have a difficult, as well as, an important job to do and I believe they will do their best to do it the best way possible. Nonetheless, if I ever receive an infraction, I know that I will have to

BLAME PORKERSON FOR ALL THAT!!!:D ;) :p

I apologize for my tone earlier... all I'm asking is that you guys give this a decent shot and if you guys say it sucks 1 month from now, I'll get rid of it. AFAIK, this has all the requirements for success though: sustainable traffic, customer demand, and active participation, so why not try it.

More than fair. You won't hear any complaints from me...but then, I've just been an accumulator so far.

Hoping to see you at Blade (assuming my masters give me free time) so I, too, can buy you a drink. If so, you'll have to be content with whiskey -- it's my favorite potable.

Negative. The software we use for the store, however, allows me to rapidly propagate products over to eBay for auction listings... so this means I have a much much much easier time listing stuff and keeping it accountable.

My primary business is OneStopKnifeShop.com. BladeForums.com is something I operate to "give back" to the community as a whole. You'll notice that I try very hard to keep the two very seperate, to the point where 1SKS isn't mentioned on this site at all by me other than for some unavoidable customer service requirements. That said, 1SKS is my primary concern most days, so sometimes BFC has to take a back seat.

Wow. I've been a member for 5 years and I didn't know that. Most business guys would use a forum like this to push their wares and plug themselves. You've got greater membership here than the population of many cities. You must really be dedicated to keeping this place strictly for knife discussion. I'm impressed.

Back