Ahem. Look up you oinking bastards.

I apologize for my tone earlier... all I'm asking is that you guys give this a decent shot and if you guys say it sucks 1 month from now, I'll get rid of it. AFAIK, this has all the requirements for success though: sustainable traffic, customer demand, and active participation, so why not try it.

If you are asking then I'm sure almost all of us will try.

Yeah Paddling a Man! :D

bondage78.jpg

I think this new forum is a great idea :thumbup: . . . . I really don't know much about the for sale forums because I never use them. . . However, I do know that the word "BUSSE" cannot be put into the search function here because it is too commonly used. Therefore, I think that Busse "for sale threads" have been at a great disadvantage. This new Busse Family "Knife For Sale" forum eliminates that problem. . . . !!!:thumbup:

I do understand the need for more traffic, but really think that it is the discussion of Busse Family Knives on the other forums, like the General Forum, Knife Reviews and Testing, the Survival Forum, etc... that get so many new guys to give us a try, as opposed to stumbling across us in the for sale forums. . . .I may be wrong, which is not really that uncommon of an event, in which case

I BLAME PORKERSON!!!!

Personally, I take it as a great compliment that we are no longer lost in the world's largest used knife parking lot but rather have our own brand spanking new dealership right next door!!!:thumbup:

Lots of time and energy went into the making of this new forum, which means that Spark had to give up a lot of his own personal drinking time. . . Therefore I think that we all need to buy Spark a drink at Blade '07 in order to thank him for his efforts. . . There are about 8,000,000 of us, so Spark may not need to buy himself a drink until BLADE 2013!!!! :eek: :D

Thanks Spark!!!

Jerry :D :thumbup:

Hey Jerry, when is Spark going to put the Steel Heart Variant you donated to BF on EBay for auction?

Actually that's a great question - the good news is that since I'm now done with:
  • Upgrading BFC
  • Upgrading 1SKS's in house order processing software
  • Upgrading 1SKS's online software
  • Completely redesigning 1SKS's templates (Round 1. Rounds 2-12 are upcoming)
  • some other projects
I now have a few free minutes to breathe now and then. The Ebay auctions will be recommencing soon. As in very soon, like within the next week or so, as soon as I can research the new 1SKS-to-ebay portal that's been implemented.

[/LIST]I now have a few free minutes to breathe now and then. The Ebay auctions will be recommencing soon. As in very soon, like within the next week or so, as soon as I can research the new 1SKS-to-ebay portal that's been implemented.

Spark, does this mean you're opening an eBay store?

Actually that's a great question - the good news is that since I'm now done with:
  • Upgrading BFC
  • some other projects
I now have a few free minutes to breathe now and then. The Ebay auctions will be recommencing soon. As in very soon, like within the next week or so, as soon as I can research the new 1SKS-to-ebay portal that's been implemented.

Just in time to clean one of us out before Blade! Now who will it be? :D

I...really think that it is the discussion of Busse Family Knives on the other forums, like the General Forum, Knife Reviews and Testing, the Survival Forum, etc... that get so many new guys to give us a try, as opposed to stumbling across us in the for sale forums...

This sounds like we need a quantitative poll.

Spark be sure to drop by the Busse booth this year, I don't think I have ever met you.

• Upgrading BFC
  • some other projects

Can you tell us what "Upgrading 1SKS's" means? I don't know what it is. Thanks.

Spark, does this mean you're opening an eBay store?

Negative. The software we use for the store, however, allows me to rapidly propagate products over to eBay for auction listings... so this means I have a much much much easier time listing stuff and keeping it accountable.

Can you tell us what "Upgrading 1SKS's" means? I don't know what it is. Thanks.

My primary business is OneStopKnifeShop.com. BladeForums.com is something I operate to "give back" to the community as a whole. You'll notice that I try very hard to keep the two very seperate, to the point where 1SKS isn't mentioned on this site at all by me other than for some unavoidable customer service requirements. That said, 1SKS is my primary concern most days, so sometimes BFC has to take a back seat.

Originally posted by Spark

"I now have a few free minutes to breathe now and then. The Ebay auctions will be recommencing soon. As in very soon, like within the next week or so, as soon as I can research the new 1SKS-to-ebay portal that's been implemented."

Spark,

Since the auction of my pictures requires more of my attention than some of the knife auctions, please be sure to keep me apprised of the plans for the picture auctions.

Thanks.

Mike

Mike, no worries you'll be apprised when yours goes up. No sooner than 30 days from now.

Check out the new subforum just for your piggy little hooves. :D

With this new forum, please restrict your For Sale ads of Busse related knives to there, khtx :)

Also, welcome Eric Isaacson to the mod staff. He's going to bitchslap you bacony bastards if you start getting out of line :D

I wuv you guys... sniffle.

Spark

I think this is an excellent idea:thumbup:! I am a big time "Busse related knives" fun and I really like the idea of a subforum where I can focus on my favorite collectibles:cool:. Good move:thumbup:!

Back