Albers Cutlery Company

Should be the end of next week, possibly Thursday or Friday.

Adam, interesting idea for the caplifter, maybe some time in the future. So what would you folks prefer first; a caplifter and clip or a pen blade and clip? I've been working on a pen blade but that can possibly be switched.

Eric

Honestly I’d be happy with either but a caplifter would be my preference.

Having missed out on 2 previous offerings I was ready to give up. Then the other day I was at the right place at the right time for once. Picked this up in the traditionals sales thread the other day. Quite pleased with it and thanks to Jake Dudley for offering this up at a very fair price.
74ZxxG8.jpg

Initially a clip and pen or coping blade would be my preference, followed by a later run of clip and cap lifter.

Adam, interesting idea for the caplifter, maybe some time in the future. So what would you folks prefer first; a caplifter and clip or a pen blade and clip? I've been working on a pen blade but that can possibly be switched.

Eric
pen and clip if I could get my mitts on one lol hoping to score one this time. What might the handle material be this round?

Having missed out on 2 previous offerings I was ready to give up. Then the other day I was at the right place at the right time for once. Picked this up in the traditionals sales thread the other day. Quite pleased with it and thanks to Jake Dudley for offering this up at a very fair price.
74ZxxG8.jpg
I was 20ths on that lol glad it went to someone that hasn't got one yet!

Eric

Probably should get started on the 300(!) or so bladeforums knives... probably should inly be single blade since theres only 9 months to get them done!

Eric,

Can you share the handle materials for your next run?

Next run is axis deer antler (no shield), patriot kirinite, and snake wood.

Eric

Out of those, the antler interests me the most. I don't know that I've seen a knife with that variety of antler - does it typically have good texture?

I'll throw a curveball into the mix and say large sheepsfoot main blade. Mini clip point secondary blade.

Back