Albers Cutlery Company

Thanks guys. Just wondering. Being a one man show, Eric may not have them all out yet. Or maybe I mistyped my email. Or deleted it by mistake. Who knows? It will be a nice surprise when it shows up.
The posted ironwood, camelthorn and micarta all look great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike, did you get a camelthorn, going to MO?

Eric

I thought so!:D

I just resent the shipping notification to you. I might have initially messed that up. Also PM'd you the tracking info just in case.

Nice pics guys! Hope you're all happy with them.:)

Eric
Thanks!

I’ve been hoping to check an Albers out since I caught wind they were being made. I believe I got my email situated to where I may have a fighting chance now.

I love there’s a nail nick and the burl covers look outstanding. Can’t wait to contribute some photos one day!

I just realized my DI fixed blade is the exact one that Eric has featured on the website. Awesome! Also... Writing that sentence made me think that the Albers’ knives need official (or non-official) names for the models so we can talk about them without getting mixed up, especially if there are plans for different frames in the future. ;)

I just realized my DI fixed blade is the exact one that Eric has featured on the website. Awesome! Also... Writing that sentence made me think that the Albers’ knives need official (or non-official) names for the models so we can talk about them without getting mixed up, especially if there are plans for different frames in the future. ;)
Names would be great, also some way to distinguish years, since I’m hoping there will be many years of production.

As if Monday’s weren’t long enough knowing my knife was on the porch at lunchtime made the afternoon drag on and on. Couldn’t get home fast enough, couldn’t be happier. Late night pics on the bed. This is not the sheath it came with btw
EEDC9001-C46D-4578-8D0D-7E9945768A29.jpeg CB2193D1-C968-4FB4-8CE9-CD21FF5621CA.jpeg

Initial thoughts:
Wow.
Eric, you do not disappoint thumb.gif
The camelthorn handles have a lot of character. I'd never even heard of camelthorn before. Extremely cool :cool:
This is a stout knife;
Fit & Finish is superb :thumbsup:
AlbersFB 1.JPG AlbersFB 2.JPG

You know, I have more fixed blade knives than I could ever use, and I don't have much opportunity to carry one, but I couldn't resist this one from Eric. I gotta say, it is one fine looking knife, the fit and finish is impeccable. Well done!

AlbersFB.jpg

You know, I have more fixed blade knives than I could ever use, and I don't have much opportunity to carry one, but I couldn't resist this one from Eric. I gotta say, it is one fine looking knife, the fit and finish is impeccable. Well done!

View attachment 1554362
That is a big rap coming from you, a fellow knife maker. Can see why though looking at your photo.:thumbsup:.

glennbad glennbad I resemble that remark. This will prolly be the last fixed blade I ever buy. Why try the rest when you’ve got the best???!!! This is my own personal opinion, I have other fixed blades, some other nice custom ones also. YMMV.

I signed up for notifications yet never received notice regarding this drop...no email, nada...

Back