All our best to Rene

I want to wish Rene my best as I know many here will. He's in ICU right now but, is getting better. Alicia said yesterday that he's already getting his sense of humor back. God help those nurses. Get better soon buddy! We'll miss you this weekend.

What!! I dont know why but he poped in my head when I was in the shop last night. Give him my best...Can someone say what happened? :confused:

I believe it was an infection that got into the blood but, don't quote me, the details are a bit fuzzy right now. I'm going to talk to Alicia today and see how the knucklehead is.

those poor nurses. hopefully they get him out before he gets his sense of humor back of tey're in for it. i hope he's doin better soon. J let us know when e's back so i can give him a call.

Wishing you well and a speedy recovery. Now quit slack'in and get back to work. ;)

Bill

Get well soon man , too many knives to make to be laying around in the hospital.

All the best, Don Hanson lll

I didn't know anything about this, sorry Rene! I hope you have a very speedy recovery!

fitzo

Gold Member
Get well soon, Rene! Pinch a nurse booty or three while you can claim you didn't know what you were doing! ;)

:confused: Man what happened? I just heard about this, didn't know a thing. I hope everything works out, heal fast budy.