All our best to Rene

OH MAN!!! Damn I wish I lived close so I could see him. Knowing him he would kick me out of his room for picking on him. :D We will miss him at the HI. :( :( I going to have one less person to pick on. :( Well it looks Dan Gray will get the brunt of my abuse. :eek: :D

Hopeb all is doing better now.Donna and my prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery.
Bruce

:eek: well it's good to know rene's on the recoop but I sure wish I knew before now. man some heads got to roll for this.. :mad:

pinch :confused: he11 get a hand full Rene and just say you needed some help getting up.. :confused: :footinmou :D :D

Don't get all tweaked Dan. ;) Alicia was going to call folks but, she couldn't figure out Rene's palm piolet. Tess just happened to call, catch her home and find out about it.I thought everyone would want to know and give their best.

Be nice to the nurses...the know a thousand ways to make you miserable. :eek:

Hope you feel better soon man. Like they said, too many knive out there waiten to be made to be lolling around in a hospital!
Get Well!!
Ed

Boy, I don't get to check on the forums as much as I used to and I just saw this - Get well fast, big guy!!!

Bob

Back