Alright everyone...let's see your wilkins and cuscadi grips ;)

I gotta see as much wilkins and cuscadi grips as possible before I get mine!! ;) THANKS EVERYONE

image_zpsbd47ffbb.jpg

image_zps4e65f771.jpg

Last edited:
AWWW I really love those swimming pool green! hopefully i'll be able to get those

Thanks! I have a set of layered Toxic Green and Black G10 on their way. I'll post pics when I get them on a new grip

I have 4 sets of scales on the way. Will post pics when they get here. Can't wait.

According to his blog, he's got a small batch of Swimming Pool Green scales expected in a couple of weeks. I was fortunate enough to grab a couple from his last batch.

Wilkins_Grips_551_558_800x439.jpg

You sir are a lucky soul! I've been coveting everyone's pictures of the minis for quite some time now!

here is my set of wilks along with some putman's

Just got a set of Wilkins in the mail today. I'll install and take pics on Friday. I would love a set of swimming pool green scales as well.

Just got a set of Wilkins in the mail today. I'll install and take pics on Friday. I would love a set of swimming pool green scales as well.

which ones did you get? I just picked up a M4 mini-grip and ordered the intense blue aluminum grips. Hoping to have them in a week or so. will post pic once I get them.

which ones did you get? I just picked up a M4 mini-grip and ordered the intense blue aluminum grips. Hoping to have them in a week or so. will post pic once I get them.

Those are the ones. :) Tune in Friday for some pics!

Back