Alright everyone...let's see your wilkins and cuscadi grips ;)

Picked up a few sets of scales from the post office

image_zps3de75de0.jpg

Last edited:
Does Allen Putman have a sales page?
Anyone else make scales for the griptilian that sells them?
I know Keyman makes them but he doesn't respond to emails. Wondering if there is anyone currently selling besides the main 2. Thanks!

I'm sorry if I missed your email.
I have looked through all my emails and I see nothing.
Obviously, I do reply to some emails and I try to repy to all of them.
Something happen to yours, apparently.
I work a 50 hour a week job and do the scale thing on the side.
So again, I do apologize for missing your email or for anyone else's I may have missed.
It was by no means intentional.
However, I don't check my emails everyday.
Sometimes my life gets super busy and I don't have time to do that for a day or so.
You know, s**t happens.
Anyway, sorry.

db-those are nice scales, I like the orange/black set

Thanks! I have always been a mini grip and 707 fan. When I finally tried a pair of after market scales, my appreciation for these relatively inexpensive knives grew quite a bit.

How do you like the putman aluminum scales? How's the weight?

Last edited:
Atony- I asked Holo the same question, and they are pretty awesome. They are 810 clips.

scales are great I am putting them on every mini I have, sold the wilks and ordered another set of blue. the clips are from benchmade 810 and I wheel brushed the paint off.

Here's my two. The green one is S30V Ritter blade and the scales are Swimming Pool Green Wilkins Grips.
The other is a drop point CPM-M4 blade and the scales are Desert Tan/Black layered G-10.
image_zps4f18a3f2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps141dcd91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thinking of ordering a pair of wilkins g10 scale for a mini grip, does anyone know how much the mini weights with the g10 scales?

Back