And Here's The Burp

I like it, the only thing that would make it better for me is Comp finish lol or at least like they had it on last 2 models. I hope they keep that trend going
If this had a shiny satin finish I think I'd have to go be alone with it for a few minutes :p

Speaking of band aids. This Burp is bigger than I imagined. Wonder how good of an idea it is with guys trying to poke a beer can few 6 packs deep with big"oll lol Blade lol i guess it is safer than using SAS

burpspine.jpg
Speaking of band aids. This Burp is bigger than I imagined. Wonder how good of an idea it is with guys trying to poke a beer can few 6 packs deep with big"oll lol Blade lol i guess it is safer than using SAS
I'm not trying it, I get bloody enough without drinking but if someone does it I hope there's video- Hey, good for the spike lovers but I know for me, I saved myself from some puncture wounds ;)
Something else I thought of from those Gemini discussions talking about thickness behind the edge, I need to see what the hogs say when they look at it but I would call this "thin behind the edge" which some thought the TG was thick - that's a little more nuanced than my judgement can speak for, but I know it sank into my ashhole stump like butter. I didn't try chopping yet but first impression is that's not really the idea here I don't think. I would love to butcher something with it HAHA!

Last edited:
I don't know where he was heading but it was an amazing surprise that he and Garth stopped by for a visit- And since I made a promise, I can't say anything else about what I saw or heard in the driveway....but it's gonna be great :rolleyes::eek::D

Holy crap!!! :eek: Did Bossman really hand-delivery this to you??? :cool: :thumbsup:

Holy crap!!! :eek: Did Bossman really hand-delivery this to you??? :cool: :thumbsup:
Aint that some sht! :thumbsup: Doesn't get any better than that brother! It was an honor and a privilege! It was awesome to meet the legend. I've been a fan for a long time and lurked around these forums for years and couldn't be more stoked finally jumping in. Boss man speaks very highly of all you hogs on the forum and I know that from all the folks I've chatted with.

Wow, that's too cool!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: Some honor, I'm not sure if he's ever done something like that outside of a show. Lucky duck!!! :thumbsup:

Aint that some sht! :thumbsup: Doesn't get any better than that brother! It was an honor and a privilege! It was awesome to meet the legend. I've been a fan for a long time and lurked around these forums for years and couldn't be more stoked finally jumping in. Boss man speaks very highly of all you hogs on the forum and I know that from all the folks I've chatted with.

What a great experience, and w/ such an awesome blade.

Congrats, Hognardo63!

I have to agree with above, I think your pics would had sold me on a burp. I liked it, but your pic does better justice. what is the orange an black g10 in the back?

OK... I love this thing. Light, fast, and dead sexy... It's going up the mountain with me tomorrow.

i1wx1l.jpg

... What is the orange and black g10 in the back?
I was wondering the same thing - it almost looks like an ASH2 with a clip point? I would like to see a photo of it with the whole blade showing.

Leonardo63, You have some nice knives! :thumbsup:

The honor was all ours. :cool:

Leonardo is a great guy! :thumbsup::cool:

Garth and I gave him a call, drove down his road, turned left when we smelled bacon, and when we pulled in his driveway we knew he was good people, 'cause he didn't shoot!:eek::D

Had a great time meeting you my friend! :thumbsup:

You know, with a chainsaw and a few days of felling trees. . . . You'd be looking at the shop every morning when you walk out your front door! :eek:

Garth and I might just get drunk enough to do that one of these nights! :D :thumbsup:

Let's drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry :D

The honor was all ours. :cool:

Leonardo is a great guy! :thumbsup::cool:

Garth and I gave him a call, drove down his road, turned left when we smelled bacon, and when we pulled in his driveway we knew he was good people, 'cause he didn't shoot!:eek::D

Had a great time meeting you my friend! :thumbsup:

You know, with a chainsaw and a few days of felling trees. . . . You'd be looking at the shop every morning when you walk out your front door! :eek:

Garth and I might just get drunk enough to do that one of these nights! :D :thumbsup:

Let's drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry :D
uh oh

View attachment 773546
I'm not trying it, I get bloody enough without drinking but if someone does it I hope there's video- Hey, good for the spike lovers but I know for me, I saved myself from some puncture wounds ;)
Something else I thought of from those Gemini discussions talking about thickness behind the edge, I need to see what the hogs say when they look at it but I would call this "thin behind the edge" which some thought the TG was thick - that's a little more nuanced than my judgement can speak for, but I know it sank into my ashhole stump like butter. I didn't try chopping yet but first impression is that's not really the idea here I don't think. I would love to butcher something with it HAHA!
Looks very nice. Can't wait to get mine in hand.

Back