And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Semp when you come up to the mountain we need to talk. As the Security Chief, it seem you already have a good understanding about Tsimi.

...for Guinness. Wait--the beer, right?

Another round fer the Cantina on me!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

P.S. If this thread was a game of Jenga...

Speaking of which, can anyone elucidate just where the "here" is that the net exists in?

Answer either yes or no.

Originally posted by Rusty
Speaking of which, can anyone elucidate just where the "here" is that the net exists in?

Answer either yes or no.

Yes, well sort of.

Yes. It is in the Cave w/ Tsimi. Since he has more khukuris per square inch than the rest of the universe, he must have the internet as a whole as well inside the cave.
How else do you explain the fac that he gets PGAs before they even come up?

He he he he! Good one Roger.

Actually the "Internet" is a large network of computers connected all over the world using the TCP/IP protical (it's a way that computer can talk to each other more or less) and DNS servers. The DNS servers handle IP address to Name (and Vise Versa) resolution (URL www.yahoo.com = IP address 66.218.71.87 ). Every computer that connects to the internet has an IP address (it's like a street address for your computer). Websites normally have a Domain name like www.bladeforums.com, they also have an IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (x= any number 1 through 9). One main reason for DNS servers is so when you want to visit Yahoo you just type www.yahoo.com instead of there IP address: 66.218.71.87. IIRC the Main bank of DNS servers is under a parking lot in Kansas or some other midwest state (I read the artical in 96 so there might be a new location for the servers). So you could say that the Internet is Everywere or where ever the most amount of Web and DNS servers is located. Hope my bad spelling and computer talk doesn't confuse to many people.If I made a mistake in the explanation please let me know so I can correct it, thanks.

Now back to the Phantom :D hee he he he!:D

Where's the Caveman anyway? I hope that knee isn't giving him problems

I'll tell you where he is. He's out by the forge making itty bitty chakmas (ala Sarge) for his collection of CUTE, TINY, Khukuris--THAT'S where he is:p :p :p :p :D

Don't let him fool you! This "man" is a collector (albeit one that collects solely to satisfy his hunger for khuks brought on by HIKV). Tsimi you know you collect tiny things already--lice and fleas!! HEE!!:p ;) :D

The quiet of the Psychiatric Unit is broken as a voice is heard, quietly at first: "Dispatch, we're approaching the cave now, we have a visual on the subject...he's...(louder)...he's doing something to the bats...(louder)...that's affirmative Dispatch, I said BATS! You'd better get us some back-up started this way...I don't like the way this is looking, I...(screaming)...AAAAAHHHHH!!!" :eek:

The Charge Nurse looks sadly at the Psych Aide and heads for the meds...:p

Originally posted by Town Sergeant
The quiet of the Psychiatric Unit is broken as a voice is heard, quietly at first: "Dispatch, we're approaching the cave now, we have a visual on the subject...he's...(louder)...he's doing something to the bats...(louder)...that's affirmative Dispatch, I said BATS! You'd better get us some back-up started this way...I don't like the way this is looking, I...(screaming)...AAAAAHHHHH!!!" :eek:

The Charge Nurse looks sadly at the Psych Aide and heads for the meds...:p

ROTFLMAO HAA HAA HAAA :D

... and now we return you to your regularly scheduled program already in progress, from deep in the Himalayas, Rod Serling's THE YETI ZONE...

I imagine that after all that time in the cave, Tsimi. SMELLS like a yeti.:barf:

Oh no, what have I done? Now Tsimi will probably come out w/ Yeti Tacos!:footinmou

Alan has it right when he says that its better to live w/ yaks.

Tsimi has a secret recipe lab in the Himalayas for his yak burger stands.That's where he's been lately, working on new entrees for the "subterranean arches."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back