• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Andre De Villiers Butcher – BAD BUSINESS, SHADY PRACTICES – ADV Butcher Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomalock, i'll have him show me the conversation you guys had about your butcher as well to see if Andre was in the wrong there. But it does sound like you may have a better case . I"m sorry if he tanked your order like that , I'm working with him on his customer service and ordering skills , he even admits he needs work on it. He wasn't trying to intentionally mislead you , and on his behalf i apologize .

Hi Guys
My Name is Aaron . I'm on EDCU, USN here and other places as Thegunnerd. I felt the need to step into this post and let you all in on some information. I am now the ADV service and parts rep for the US and i'm going to be a a US distributer soon. It came to my attention that someone had posted with a bad story about an experience with Andre. After talking with Andre and seeing some of the messages between him and Al ( sugar leaf ) i think there are some facts not being presented here correctly.

Facts :

Al paid for a standard butcher ( which has certain options )

When it came time to pick those options Al wanted custom options , a two tone blade and bronze two tone handle finish both custom up charges not standard

Al then became indignant because he didn't understand why this was the case and assumed he was entitled to the knife he wanted regardless

some words were traded between him and Andre neither of which were particularly flattering and i've talked to Andre about not responding to someone who goes after you and taking the high ground and everything is cool there

Andre then refunds Al through paypal but paypal doesn't refund the paypal fees 17 dollars

Al then proceeds to put in a case for the full $450 amount not the 17 dollars

Paypal then refunds Al the 17 dollars and consequently another 17 dollars on the back end through a mistake , so he is now 17 dollars up

He then sent an email admitting to being mistaken about the finishes and charges that he said these things in a moment of passion.

This was all back on Aug 16th , but i think having both sides of the story is important. Andre is a standup guy , and because of that i actually became friends with him online and now have become his service agent. All because of his good products and decency . At times he's not great when responding to some people after things get heated and that's partly why i'm here . I'm not like that so i'm hoping to help handle any customer service issues from now on.

He has no prblem refunding , replacing malfunctioning knives, pivots , screws. But there are times when no one can be pleased and this was one of those times. That is the other side of the story and i hope it sheds some light on a seemingly one sided situation
When you refund someone through paypal, the fees are refunded as well. Just went through this twice.

I have an update on my FB conversation.

--
Read this morning
---
Me - Hey there, if you scroll up the first picture you showed me was no holes.
since we are going by that picture instead of what we talked about later shouldn't what was put together have no holes?

Andre - The knives are done in ltd batches , and don;t do all the options , all in one batch. This run was all with holes , so the next run I will do a few solids , but that will only be a few month time. So I can only offer you the one with holes at the moment . Sorry.

--

The only point I have is that Andre specifically used the picture with no holes as his reason to ignore what we talked about as the basis for the up charge. Those talks were two days after purchase BTW and we only talked about them as options because of new pictures he was posting on FB of the fad details, All Andre had to do was tell me that there was going to be an up charge that is all I'm saying.

Now to this new issue I am having with or with out holes. "I'M NOT A TOTAL BITCH" I really don't care in the end, ... where the hole is. - Bad joke I know.

Seriously though, He used the picture to make me feel like an asshole for talking about other options. A black butcher no holes. To come back and send me a picture saying that I'm getting one with hole and if I don't want that I have to wait a couple more months and lose what ever paypal protection I have... Well I guess I'm going to take the hole version. I really don't feel like I have the option. WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND I GOT.

Andre - "Well what would you like me to say, ? you did order a std black at $450 , and confirmed with the pic I sent you .Then afterwards you ask for upgrades , but you don;t expect to pay any extra for the extra work. Can you explain this?"

THAT's AN ATTACK ON MY CHARACTER as I see it. The last thing I wanted is a custom maker bad mouthing me that I don't pay my debits and I didn't want to get into an argument over talks that happened a month ago.

I'm sure its all miss communication and my fault for ordering with someone over Facebook instead of getting on the phone and talking about it like I am used to but... The only action I have to to let others know that I had a small problem with Andre as well.

Whatever Andre will send me in the end is going to have to be fine, I'll judge the details of the knife very carefully though. I don't have the balls to fight someone in another country with limited reputation about holes or color of my knife. But he has to know that there could be consequences to that some day. I don't envision this press hurting his sales in the end but for me I really do have to have solid respect for every aspect of "the deal and transaction" when I carry a knife. I hope that makes sense?

In the end I am also to blame for some of the miscommunication as well. I do have the FB conversation at least and I'm sure that will be on the up and up now that Andre know these talks are out there.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you getting screwed on this deal man. Sounds like another maker with low character and morals. It almost always comes back around to them in the end though. Chances are with his attitude, he will be a one hit wonder and complete forgotten in a few years anyway. I handled a butcher a few weeks ago, and BNIB it was poorly fitted and about as sharp as a fruit spoon. There were ugly visible machining marks, and it looked more like something from United cutlery. As a machinist, I don't see how using some decent tooling and altering the process to get a much more visibly appealing part would be that big a deal. Hopefully you can recoup your money, as they seem overpriced for what you're getting. it may be a fluke with that specific one, but my 20 dollar kershaw strobe, and my 30 dollar crkt m21 blow it out of the water in flipping action. Poor product, and poor representation of what a custom folder should be.

Agreed sir. And i agree with you , Andre has some improvement to do on the ordering process for sure. But i can guarantee none of this was malicious or him trying to bait and switch anyone . He's just not great at explaining what he's going to have available and why.

The mid techs are done in batches. I"m in the process of changing the ordering process to one that is more automated so there will be ZERO confusion as to what color , configuration, or upgrades someone wants . I'm hoping this will totally eliminate this issue. And you can be sure I'm talking to him about this issue and getting it resolved. Great knife maker, not always the best people person.

If there is ever anything I can help you out with in terms of your butcher don't hesitate to contact me or email @ Adv44service@gmail.com .

As for everyone else on the thread not directly involved with either sale. I would ask you to not to be so hasty to condemn a maker over one or two stories. Andre just got into the mid tech market with the first run of butchers only a few months ago. Before then it was all customs . So all of this is very new and kind of overwhelming . That's why i stepped in and am starting to help him smooth it all out. I guarantee you these issues are not being swept under the rug and ignored. He's a good guy, making a great product. Hopefully in the future , we can improve your perception of the company.

I have an update on my FB conversation.

--
Read this morning
---
Me - Hey there, if you scroll up the first picture you showed me was no holes.
since we are going by that picture instead of what we talked about later shouldn't what was put together have no holes?

Andre - The knives are done in ltd batches , and don;t do all the options , all in one batch. This run was all with holes , so the next run I will do a few solids , but that will only be a few month time. So I can only offer you the one with holes at the moment . Sorry.

--

The only point I have is that Andre specifically used the picture with no holes as his reason to ignore what we talked about as the basis for the up charge. Those talks were two days after purchase BTW and we only talked about them as options because of new pictures he was posting on FB of the fad details, All Andre had to do was tell me that there was going to be an up charge that is all I'm saying.

Now to this new issue I am having with or with out holes. "I'M NOT A TOTAL BITCH" I really don't care in the end, ... where the hole is. - Bad joke I know.

Seriously though, He used the picture to make me feel like an asshole for talking about other options. A black butcher no holes. To come back and send me a picture saying that I'm getting one with hole and if I don't want that I have to wait a couple more months and lose what ever paypal protection I have... Well I guess I'm going to take the hole version. I really don't feel like I have the option. WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND I GOT.

Andre - "Well what would you like me to say, ? you did order a std black at $450 , and confirmed with the pic I sent you .Then afterwards you ask for upgrades , but you don;t expect to pay any extra for the extra work. Can you explain this?"

THAT's AN ATTACK ON MY CHARACTER as I see it. The last thing I wanted is a custom maker bad mouthing me that I don't pay my debits and I didn't want to get into an argument over talks that happened a month ago.

I'm sure its all miss communication and my fault for ordering with someone over Facebook instead of getting on the phone and talking about it like I am used to but... The only action I have to to let others know that I had a small problem with Andre as well.

Whatever Andre will send me in the end is going to have to be fine, I'll judge the details of the knife very carefully though. I don't have the balls to fight someone in another country with limited reputation about holes or color of my knife. But he has to know that there could be consequences to that some day. I don't envision this press hurting his sales in the end but for me I really do have to have solid respect for every aspect of "the deal and transaction" when I carry a knife. I hope that makes sense?

In the end I am also to blame for some of the miscommunication as well. I do have the FB conversation at least and I'm sure that will be on the up and up now that Andre know these talks are out there.

So far I have not had a problem dealing with Andre, I have his mid tech butcher and I also have a $50 deposit on my custom order for a knife from him. I know he has put off his custom orders so he can do his midtechs (does not bother me at moment). I just hope he follows through and I have a good experience with him this coming year as I should get my knife before BLADE show or at BLADE show (preferred).

Thanks for your post AddictedtoGear

. I know Andre really put those customs on hold to roll out the mid tech lines. That's another reason why I'm helping him , to try and free up some time for him to work on the customs. i'll drop him a line later and mention your custom order. If you wouldn't mind , could you PM me your name so i can find out all the info he has ? I'll do what i can to get this to be a good experience for you.

Thanks for your post AddictedtoGear

. I know Andre really put those customs on hold to roll out the mid tech lines. That's another reason why I'm helping him , to try and free up some time for him to work on the customs. i'll drop him a line later and mention your custom order. If you wouldn't mind , could you PM me your name so i can find out all the info he has ? I'll do what i can to get this to be a good experience for you.

Thanks for the response, I will give you the info, but I am patient on waiting as that just gives me more time to gather plenty of funds. Andre quoted me 8-10 weeks last February I think and I asked him to hold off til this year, but at least get my spot secured and he obliged nicely.

[...] Andre has some improvement to do on the ordering process for sure. But i can guarantee none of this was malicious or him trying to bait and switch anyone . He's just not great at explaining what he's going to have available and why.

[...] Great knife maker, not always the best people person.

If there is ever anything I can help you out with in terms of your butcher don't hesitate to contact me or email @ Adv44service@gmail.com .

As for everyone else on the thread not directly involved with either sale. I would ask you to not to be so hasty to condemn a maker over one or two stories. [...] I guarantee you these issues are not being swept under the rug and ignored. He's a good guy, making a great product. Hopefully in the future , we can improve your perception of the company.

The way this forum works is, if someone is unhappy with a deal, they bring their story here. If we don't hear from the other side, that's a missed opportunity that also tells us something. We have had a lot of success in teaching people what it costs to mess over one of our guys, thinking it won't go anywhere. Then they find it does have consequences, and may even show up to make it right.

As it the saying goes, if you make it right you won't have to "make it right."

Sending a rep to tell the other side, or asking old customers to come and testify looks a lot like shilling.

Any man who has another man handle his issues is well. . . . Not a man at all.

And don't even play the "he's been super busy feeling orders" game, cause I have seem far more respected/in demand makers come in to address there own issues like they should.

As far as I'm concerned this dude is a joke and I'm just waiting for his 15 minutes to blow over

The Gunnerd - I'm so glad you posted, because your post will only show what a lying, unhonorable man Andre really is. The "FACTS" that you posted are completely inaccurate and some of them are just downright lies. Before you go posting things and listing them as "FACTS", you should check your "FACTS".

Thegunnerd wrote:

Hi Guys
My Name is Aaron . I'm on EDCU, USN here and other places as Thegunnerd...

Facts :

Al paid for a standard butcher ( which has certain options )
FACT: I paid for 'A' Butcher. I detailed the options I wanted in both my Paypal payment to Andre as well followed up with a message to him via Facebook detailing the options I wanted and even posted a photo of the exact knife I wanted in my message to him. Andre replied and confirmed my order. What is considered "Standard" was never brought up anywhere in our conversation and Andre confirmed the options I requested. To say I ordered a "standard butcher" has absolutely no validity. Simply put, I ordered a knife, detailed the finishes that I wanted and Andre accepted my payment and subsequently confirmed it.

When it came time to pick those options Al wanted custom options , a two tone blade and bronze two tone handle finish both custom up charges not standard
FACT: I picked my options when I ordered and paid Andre, and he subsequently confirmed my payment and options. This is just a baseless lie. First, the whole "when it came time to pick those options" makes absolutely no sense. I knew exactly what I wanted and detailed them to Andre when I paid him. The notion of, I'll just send him full payment and then at some point later tell him what I want, makes absolutely no sense. Second, it's an obvious LIE because I NEVER asked or made any mention of wanting a bronze handle, and I invite you/Andre to post proof that I did. If I asked for a Bronze handle then how come the "upcharge" that Andre was trying to get from me was $50, and not $150, like in Tomalock's case? You/Andre should check to make sure that your LIES hold water before making them up.

Al then became indignant because he didn't understand why this was the case and assumed he was entitled to the knife he wanted regardless
FACT: I was cordial to Andre in our conversation initially about this. I asked him to review the fact that he confirmed my order after receiving my payment in our message exchange and asked if he was going to honor his committment, at which point, he stopped responding to me. After waiting a while and not getting a response, I messaged him with "ok, fuck it, refund my money if you are going to do business like a slime ball, then I don't want ANYTHING you make"
FACT: I don't go around ordering knives from makers and then try to get upgrades for free so I can NOT end up with knives that I wanted. That makes no sense.

some words were traded between him and Andre neither of which were particularly flattering and i've talked to Andre about not responding to someone who goes after you and taking the high ground and everything is cool there
FACT: Everything was cordial until Andre decided to quit responding while we were actively engaged in a Facebook message exchange after I pointed out he had confirmed my options that I ordered. It was only after he quit responding did I reply with "Fuck it, refund my money..." That got Andre's attention and when he replied, the conversation did go south. At one point, Andre commented that he was going to look me up when he visited the states. That made me laugh, I responded by saying, "anytime...you have my address." Offer is still open Andre. Come find me and see what happens. I'm your huckleberry. Say when.

Andre then refunds Al through paypal but paypal doesn't refund the paypal fees 17 dollars
FACT: Andre never refunds me. I message him several times through facebook and Instagram inquiring about my refund, with no response. With no other choice, I post to his Facebook page and it is only then, when he looks like he is cheating a customer out of his refund, does he initiate a PARTIAL refund to me. It's not Paypal that doesn't refund me the fees, it's Andre who sends me a direct payment payment of $432.50 instead of processing a REFUND of $450. Since he sent me a direct payment of $432.50, I'll let you all decide if he purposely did that to be a dick. I guess he can claim that he has no clue how Paypal works, which I don't buy, but either way, he knew he sent me less than the amount that I paid him.

Al then proceeds to put in a case for the full $450 amount not the 17 dollars
FACT: This is a complete LIE. I have the Paypal case records to show that. It specifically states that the amount owed to me in the Paypal claim was $17.85. I contact Andre telling him that he sent me less than I paid him. I tell Andre that a Paypal claim had been started for the balance of my refund. He then asked that I post to his Facebook page and announce that everything was settled and he would "Straighten out the $$". In good faith (and because I wanted the rest of my money back without having to wait on Paypal) I follow through and post to his Facebook page that everything was worked out, but Andre never follows through, and I have to wait the designated Paypal time period for non-response to a case for Paypal to ultimately refund my balance.

Paypal then refunds Al the 17 dollars and consequently another 17 dollars on the back end through a mistake , so he is now 17 dollars up
FACT: Where do you get all this crap from? Again, make sure your LIES hold water before you post it. If Andre sent me $432.85, then never responds to my claim and then Paypal refunds me the $17.85, where is the extra $17 that I'm up?

He then sent an email admitting to being mistaken about the finishes and charges that he said these things in a moment of passion.
FACT: This is the BIGGEST LIE OF THEM ALL. THIS PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! Andre's only highground in explaining why he had ANY right NOT to refund my money on his facebook page after I posted, was that I used profanity in our message exchange. Reflecting on that (and wanting the rest of my money refunded), I sent a message to Andre saying that I was wrong using profanity regardless of whether we "saw eye to eye" on whether he should honor his committment to my order or not. I absolutely, and unequivocally NEVER "admitted" to being mistaken about anything, and I invite thegunnerd or Andre to prove that. Incidentally, if Andre wasn't trying to hide anything, why did he delete the Facebook thread that had the exchange of the posting about my refund? The exchange was cordial, no profanity was in it and nothing was said anywhere in it that was derogatory or of a personal attack in nature.

Thegunnerd - Check your "FACTS" and the obvious inconsistencies in the LIES before you go posting them. It only serves to hurt your credibility. You are in bed with Andre, so you admittedly have something to gain by spreading his lies. I have nothing to gain. It is a complete waste of my time to spend all this energy to post stuff like this, so ask yourself, why would I even bother wasting my time detailing all of this stuff if it weren't true? What do I possibly have to gain from it? I have everything to back up everything that I have detailed and it is 100% FACT. If I'm lying, prove it.

Last edited:
Al i'm sorry you had a bad experience with ADV. I think both you and Andre had fault in this transaction. I work with the information given to me , which at first was your story , then his side of the story . I saw your interactions as well as his. I have not seen the paypal records , but again, i work with what i was told. You can feel free to post them if you want . Unfortunately , i doubt I could make this better for you , not surprisingly.

As for being a " schill " . The guy just isn't internet savvy . He's a near 25 year knife maker from South Africa . Kinda hard headed and not great with computers and sometimes not so great at customer interaction . Besides one shop hand he is a one man operation that is trying to expand into dif areas of the knife game. He's pretty overwhelmed , which doesn't excuse poor service or anything , but there is always another side to the story. I agree his ordering process needs to be streamlined and made fool proof and I'm sorry that it caused a problem. I'm just a consumer like all of you , who , after finding out about his knives just started talking with Andre and became friends . It then progressed as i saw he needed some help in this area so i offered to help. I've only started doing this for him in the last 2 weeks in hopes to address things like this and possibly make them better. In the near future issues like this won't happen at all . I'm working on making a page with all the models, colors, options and prices to avoid any confusion and also if knives will be done in batches , the batches won't be sold until we know what handle style and colors they will be .

Again my apologies to Al and to anyone negatively affected by a shoddy ordering system

Al i'm sorry you had a bad experience with ADV. I think both you and Andre had fault in this transaction. I work with the information given to me , which at first was your story , then his side of the story . I saw your interactions as well as his. I have not seen the paypal records , but again, i work with what i was told. You can feel free to post them if you want . Unfortunately , i doubt I could make this better for you , not surprisingly.

As for being a " schill " . The guy just isn't internet savvy . He's a near 25 year knife maker from South Africa . Kinda hard headed and not great with computers and sometimes not so great at customer interaction . Besides one shop hand he is a one man operation that is trying to expand into dif areas of the knife game. He's pretty overwhelmed , which doesn't excuse poor service or anything , but there is always another side to the story. I agree his ordering process needs to be streamlined and made fool proof and I'm sorry that it caused a problem. I'm just a consumer like all of you , who , after finding out about his knives just started talking with Andre and became friends . It then progressed as i saw he needed some help in this area so i offered to help. I've only started doing this for him in the last 2 weeks in hopes to address things like this and possibly make them better. In the near future issues like this won't happen at all . I'm working on making a page with all the models, colors, options and prices to avoid any confusion and also if knives will be done in batches , the batches won't be sold until we know what handle style and colors they will be .

Again my apologies to Al and to anyone negatively affected by a shoddy ordering system

I can respect the fact that you are trying to stick up for someone you deem as a "friend". But ask yourself if he's really a good friend if he is going to feed you lies so you ultimately look like a fool when you use those lies to try and defend him.

I don't for one second buy into the fact that it was some innocent mistake and that he does not do this purposefully. At least two of us now (and I'm sure there are others, that ultimately caved in and paid him) have detailed how he discusses options with you, accepts your payment for the knife and never mentions while discussing your options that what you are paying him is not full payment of the options you discussed. Again, in my case, there was absolutely no ambiguity at all. I detailed the exact options I wanted and even included a photo of the exact knife and he confirmed receipt of the payment and options.

It is clearly Andre's business model, to mislead you, take and hold your money, and later ask for additional money. He then tries to turn it around on you and say "what, you want upgrades for free?" How would anyone know the options they want are upgrades if he never mentions it when you are discussing options with him? How would anyone know that their payment to him is only a down payment on the knife they describe that they want if he doesn't tell them? The fact that he never mentions it when you are actively engaged in discussing those options with him can ONLY be seen as done as purposeful.

I think if you REALLY believe that this is not done purposefully and that it's just that he needs to improve on his ordering system, then you are a pretty gullible person. Look at the facts and use some common sense. If that were the case, why does he not mention the extra cost when you are actively discussing those options with him?

You are trying to make it sound like he is just some innocent guy who just doesn't know what he is doing on the business end of things. When the fact of the matter is, he is very calculated in what he is doing. He thinks that if he starts telling you the cost of the upgrades up front that, perhaps, you may not order and that if he secures your $450 and holds onto the money that you will be invested at that point and will either a) pay his upcharges later or b) get a knife that doesn't have the upgrades you discussed. Either way, he ends up selling you a knife and he doesn't risk scaring you off up front on the price of the knife with the options you wanted.

Look at the facts and use some common sense. You say "Paypal doesn't refund the paypal fees". Are you serious? Anyone, including yourself I'm sure, knows that Paypal doesn't arbitrarily decide to hold back the fees and not refund the payee their full amount on a refund. And beyond that, let's say it was an innocent mistake on Andre's part and it wasn't a calculated move to make things difficult. Why would in the world would Andre not follow-up and make good on it when he clearly knows himself that I paid him $450 and he refunded me $432.50.

Thegunnerd - I think you really need to re-evaluate and think about the way you pick your friends and the way in which you decide whether they are telling you the truth or not. Because, again, if Andre is your friend, he would not feed you lies that clearly don't hold water and that he cannot back up, only to have you look like a fool.

PS the " paypal doesn't return the fees " meant they didn't return them for your transaction . Not as a policy . Sorry for the confusion.

unfortunately sir , i disagree with your assessment of my character and his character and of course you are welcome to your opinion as we all are . For every story like yours there are 50 times as many or more that are fine. I do believe this was just his inability to get a handle on how to work the business side of things and that it wasn't a malicious attempt to fleece you , but that's how i feel. It is what it is , i'm sorry i couldn't do anything to remedy this

Huh? So why wouldn't Paypal return the fees in my transaction if that's not their policy?

Also, I said Andre had poor character, but I don't think I ever said YOU had poor character did I? I think I specifically commented that I can respect the fact that you are standing up for someone you deem as a "friend". I simply questioned your judgement on the facts of this case and whether Andre was a real friend for allowing you to propogate lies knowingly.

However, I now DO question your motives, now that I look at your earlier post stating "Hopefully in the future, we can improve your perception of the company"

PS the " paypal doesn't return the fees " meant they didn't return them for your transaction . Not as a policy . Sorry for the confusion.

unfortunately sir , i disagree with your assessment of my character and his character and of course you are welcome to your opinion as we all are . For every story like yours there are 50 times as many or more that are fine. I do believe this was just his inability to get a handle on how to work the business side of things and that it wasn't a malicious attempt to fleece you , but that's how i feel. It is what it is , i'm sorry i couldn't do anything to remedy this

Just contact Paypal and explain the situation, they should be able to provide an answer.

Did he "Refund" the payment via PayPal at the bottom of the Transaction Page for the specific sale or did he just send you $XXX for Goods and Services and you paid fees on the payment?

The answer is Andre knowingly and purposefully shorted me on my refund to make things as difficult as possible. Then never followed through on his word of refunding the balance. Why is that obviously purposeful? Because he took the time to look up the exact amount of what $450 minus fees were (down to the penny) and sent me a direct payment through Paypal (gift), rather than processing a refund. If it were an innocent mistake, then he would have made good on fixing it afterwards, but he didn't. Clearly calculated and pre-meditated. Give me a break, thegunnerd wants us to believe that Andre is just an innocent baffoon who is not Internet/Paypal Savvy? The guy has an active Facebook & Instagram page that he constantly posts to and updates.

Just contact Paypal and explain the situation, they should be able to provide an answer.

Did he "Refund" the payment via PayPal at the bottom of the Transaction Page for the specific sale or did he just send you $XXX for Goods and Services and you paid fees on the payment?

Last edited:

You are probably a nice guy, but you obviously are not doing this for ADV for free. So, it is in your best interest to tell another side of a story second hand. Unless, I am missing something; you were never directly involved in any of this. So, you are just telling a story that ADV supposedly told you. The OP seems to have proved some of those points to not be true, so why should people believe the validity of any of it. If you are going to be what you say for ADV, then you have $$$ on the line. Perhaps ADV should speak to this himself? It was nice for you to come here and post, you likely knew you were stepping in it, that takes some guts. But, second hand info just does not mean all that much. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back