AnniversaryGanzaaa . . . Coming This Sunday, January 23, 2022 At 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

Busse AnniversaryGanzaaa is coming this Sunday, January 23, 2022 (Also Brother Dan's Birthday!)

We have a very small number of these available! There are countless over the top customs in this collection!

PRICING:

[ 1 ] Single AnniversaryGanzaaa Grab Bags = $297.00!!!

There will be 1 ELMAX Crab Shack Custom blade per bag. These will be priced at a minimum of $318.00. You will save a minimum of $21.00!! . . . Possibly Much More!!!

[ 2 ] Double AnniversaryGanzaaa Grab Bags = $597.00!!!

There will be 2 ELMAX Crab Shack Custom blades per bag. These will be priced at a minimum of $700.00. You will save a minimum of $103.00. . . Possibly Much More!!!

[ 3A and 3B ] FMV14 Prototypes with all hand ground profiles that may slightly vary with Cerakote would normally be priced at $797.00. . . . There are only a handful available at $697.00! . . . You'll save $100.00!!!

There will be many Shattered Tusks and Battle Torn Hooves this coming Sunday!

Standard Shipping and Handling charges apply.

We do not know which blade style you are getting nor will we know which handles you will be getting prior to shipping!

These are packed and priced on the shop floor and our shipping department knows nothing!

ORDERING PROCEDURES:

You must email both becky@bussecombat.com and garth@bussecombat.com with the quantities of each Blind Bag or FMV14 Prototype that you are after!

These are being offered as first come, first served starting at 9:00pm Eastern. Any orders received before 9:00pm Eastern will be put at the end of the line.

Please put your order of preference in case of your first or second choices being sold out.

Shipments will be within 10 working days of payment in full.

There are no returns or cancellations.

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :cool:

[ 1 & 2 ] Samples Of Crab Shack ELMAX Customs
Crab%20Shack%20Customs-XL.jpg

[ 3A ] FMV14 Prototype Antique Bronze Cerakote
FMV14%20Proto%20Bronze-X2.jpg

[ 3B ] FMV14 Prototype Nuclear Fallout Cerakote
FMV14%20Proto%20Nuclear%20Fall%20Out-XL.jpg

Those FMV14 Proto's are sick but thankfully there's nothing here that I 'need'... :)
I've got an FMV14, so thankfully I'm good on that front... I like the aesthetics of these prototypes, but I think I'll like my Crab Shack F-16s more. *Whew.. wallet trauma lessened*

On the other hand, I'm quite a sticker for those beautiful slicers... Even though I've got a few.. I'm feeling pulled to get a Double here... šŸ˜…

I've got an FMV14, so thankfully I'm good on that front... I like the aesthetics of these prototypes, but I think I'll like my Crab Shack F-16s more. *Whew.. wallet trauma lessened*
Same here. I have a FMV14 and F-16, but I'll be damned if that FMV14 prototype wouldn't look incredible displayed next to both of them.

I gotta say, the marketing is the best here.. I don't know of any other company that can get people to send them money and not know what they are going to get in return... Is there just a glut of unsold knives Busse needs to get rid of ?

Just to be clear, if a single bag has a minimum value of of $318, and a double has a minimum value of $700 if a guy wanted simpler (less valuable?) knives the single would be the way to go? Or am I reading too much into it and they are all just blind draw from a big stack and you gets what you gets?

Just to be clear, if a single bag has a minimum value of of $318, and a double has a minimum value of $700 if a guy wanted simpler (less valuable?) knives the single would be the way to go? Or am I reading too much into it and they are all just blind draw from a big stack and you gets what you gets?
I think you're reading too much into it. With the more expensive grab bags, you still have a chance of getting a "less valuable" knife, you just won't get two together. The total being over $700, you can end up with one that's $318 and another that's $420.... Or two that are $358 and $376... But not two that total less than the stated value. With the single, you can still end up with something nicer than in the Double bags. There's no guarantee or telling exactly what you'd get.

Yes: you gets what you gets.

There usually is a bit of private messaging and swapping that goes on after bling grab bags... Some prefer more colorful while others prefer for conservative styles. I've had a few win-win trades here.

Back