AnniversaryGanzaaa . . . Coming This Sunday, January 23, 2022 At 9:00pm Eastern!!!

I will take the saw back :)
Yeah, I'm really digging both! The scales and pins on the saw back are very cool.

I will take the saw back :)
Yeah, I'm really digging both! The scales and pins on the saw back are very cool.
so that is a yes ? cool what is your pay-pal ?

I’m beyond stoked!

EUCEFFa.jpg

Got a mini ELMAX cleaver and a Sawback! And love both handle colors too!

Quc2sbC.jpg

T3YxDJe.jpg

This is my first time doing a grab bag with Busse but I'm thrilled with what I got (hubby is rather disappointed he didn't get the harpoon blade style. Poor hubby 😆).

I have no idea what kind of handles I have for all of them. Would anyone please kindly tell me what kind of handles they are?

JuNUWbz.jpg
Lm1H4wJ.jpg
NLwxQWZ.jpg
xSDGeuD.jpg
mA543eb.jpg
yiITH7o.jpg
oTzZrHo.jpg

The top 3 look like a mixture of micarta and wood and maybe bone or something. The bottom one is really unique...wood and bone mixture. 😅
Some Hog will do a better job with the descriptions.😁
Super knice score though!!

This is my first time doing a grab bag with Busse but I'm thrilled with what I got (hubby is rather disappointed he didn't get the harpoon blade style. Poor hubby 😆).

I have no idea what kind of handles I have for all of them. Would anyone please kindly tell me what kind of handles they are?

yiITH7o.jpg
These are my best guesses, from Top to bottom:
1) Beautiful black and grey G-Rex, milkweed pod encased in orange resin, mosaic pins.
2) Black and Red G-Rex, stabilized bone, mosaic pins.
3) Green canvas micarta and stabilized & dyed wood, mosaic pins.
4) Beautiful combo of stabilized and dyed wood and milky resin, polished steel pins.

You’ve got quite a haul there! Beautiful knives! Congrats!

Back