Any New Blade IDEAS ?

What handles would the BK SPORK have? Plastic type? (G-10, Zytel related?) Or Micarta?

What handles would the BK SPORK have? Plastic type? (G-10, Zytel related?) Or Micarta?

They are entirely of molded Zytel, 3 colors per pack. See 'em on the website.
Oh, a BK version - well, I dunno...

I know I’ve said it before but a 2&3/4” or 3” bird and trout knife in aebl would be perfect. Still holding out hope!
Bird and TROUT in AEB-L or Elmax or in totally stain free LC200N would be fantastic as long as the blade was kept thin.
I'd love to see stainless BK14 and especially BK16s as well.

A slightly thinner BK-15 in lc200n would me an awesome fishing knife!!

A small, thinner, stainless bird and trout, the dimensions of the CR2.5 would be awesome...

...and then there's my idea that I can't get a response about... A PERFECT Becker / Ka-Bar knife!! @Ethan Becker let's chat! :thumbsup::cool:

It's only been a year..... what's your hurry?
haha

you could pick up one of the new Ka-Bar 1266 Modified Tantos to stave off some of those new knife withdrawal symptoms.
it's sort of like a slimmed down BK5 with a Mk2 handle profile.

Isn’t it more of a trailing point than a modified tanto? Regardless, I like it. :thumbsup:

nope - that's a straight spine with a long false edge -- "for better flow through soft materials".....

I’d like a Becker Tomahawk.
I remember Ethan saying that if he were to design one that he would like it to be able to be strong enough for U.S. troops. He said that making one that sturdy and at a price point he likes would be a challenge.
I say do it anyway. I’d buy one!

I’d like a Becker Tomahawk.
I remember Ethan saying that if he were to design one that he would like it to be able to be strong enough for U.S. troops. He said that making one that sturdy and at a price point he likes would be a challenge.
I say do it anyway. I’d buy one!
Yes! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bear with me, cause I don’t have the Warrior’s photo skills, but here’s my mock up...
tWLyHeu.jpg

Back