Anybody get BCCI 347 damascus yet?

And still I wait :(

it will make it that much better when ya get it. ;)

I've been carrying and using one of mine since I got it. you're gonna really like it. waiting ain't fun but it will be worth it.

Mine has still not arrived either and it is not in the pipeline.

I receive notices from all carriers when anything is shipped to my house and nothing coming.

I sent another email to BCCI and it is supposed to be shipped directly from Buck. Supposed to be last week and now this week.

All I know right now is that I am past disappointed and very aggravated.

They are sure good looking knives. Well done.

I love the knife just wish the scales came out lighter. But I am satisfied with it.
I don't plan making it a user.

I just received a Certificate of Authenticity from Buck today. I assume they waited until they had a final count. Mine said 115 were made.

I just received a Certificate of Authenticity from Buck today. I assume they waited until they had a final count. Mine said 115 were made.

I wonder if that count includes mine and imaftriz knives that have still not been shipped?

If you have ordered a 2018 members only 347 and not received it, please contact John Foresman at once in order that he can look into the issue. The total quantity made was 115.

Another week has passed with no knife for me.

It has now reached laughable. I have been in contact with John Foresman who is in contact with Joe Houser. Still, no effing knife!

Did you get a hold of John?

Yes, he emailed J. Houser. Mr. Houser responded that the knives were in the process of engraving. This was a week ago, so evidently, it is not a very high priority.

But, it is not shipped yet.

Maybe it wont be long now before they ship.

Back