Anyone Want to Talk.....

Hey Eric,
real nice.Shot show was crowded o I didn't even go.Ended up goig to Clearwater and just eating and resting haveing a nice time.80 or so Sat. come back here and have another foot of snow at least.the snow is almost to the rail on back porch.

Sounds great.

Put me in the "gotta be" instead of "wannabe" column.

Can you answer my other questions?

Originally posted by TCRooster
Is the deal on a standard model?

Is the deal an overrun leading to dramatically reduced prices?

There are some questions I won't answer. ;):D

But no it is not an overrun....the prices could be dramatic depending on your perspective :D:D

Will the whole offer be made known within a few days?

How can I be sure I don't miss out?

I am one of the few here tonight! ;)

Does your answer about dramatic prices mean it goes the other way? That the prices will be high?

Maybe because these are SwampRat Customs!?

Will the whole offer be made known within a few days?

How can I be sure I don't miss out?

I am one of the few here tonight! ;)

The offer probably won't be for a while. We haven't got the exact numbers etc.

Keep watching the forums. Most likely I'll post the details a couple of days in advance so that everyone has a chance to see it.

It won't be for at least a week or more though(probably closer to two but watch the forums just in case) Things sometimes change quickly at the Swamp :D:D

Thanks, Pete!

Now all I need to figure out is how to get Eric to spill so I can get another good point from SwampRat! :D

Does your answer about dramatic prices mean it goes the other way? That the prices will be high?

Maybe because these are SwampRat Customs!?

No not high prices, sorry I was unclear. They will be in-line with the rest of our line, however this one could be considered cheap once you get the whole offer.

Not Rat Customs either, unless an "oops" is considered custom ;):D

Eric,
My guess would be a large knife was cut short and you had to go from there making either a shorter knife or some sort of varient.Yes or No.:)

Is it a multiple blade offer?

Like, but 1 of 2 or 3 different models and get a cut-rate price considering the package?

Like, buy 1 of 2 or 3 different models and get a cut-rate price considering the package?

One other point the quantities may even be limited because of the anticipated demand and low cost.

This is just a possibility. :D:D

If demand is anticipated to be so high, then I want to be sure I get a crack at it! I can't access the Forums from work, so it's either early AM, or after 5:30pm CST.

Help!

Like, but 1 of 2 or 3 different models and get a cut-rate price considering the package?

No. :D

And no it is not a Multiple blade offer. :D

If demand is anticipated to be so high, then I want to be sure I get a crack at it! I can't access the Forums from work, so it's either early AM, or after 5:30pm CST.

Help!

Just watch the forums so you should know in advance.

If you like what you've seen from the Swamp so far you'll definitely like this knife :D:D

Is Pete right?

Did you guys make a smaller knife than the Bandicoot/Howling Rat?

Or a larger knife than the Battle Rat?

Dear God, it's not a folder is it?

Also don't forget to read the thread over on Rat Chat www.swamprat.com There may be additional info in that thread that will give you a clue.

I'm answering questions over there also. :D:D

Did you guys make a smaller knife than the Bandicoot/Howling Rat?

Or a larger knife than the Battle Rat?

Dear God, it's not a folder is it?

No

No

No

:D:D

Back