Anyone Want to Talk.....

Originally posted by TCRooster
Eric, thought I'd chime in about heads-up e-mails. If they're doable, count me in!

I'd like to do that, but I wouldn't ever be able to keep up with the email requests etc.

I answer a lot of emails already without a special offer. The best/fastest way to let everyone know is to post the offer on the forums.

:D:D

Thanks

I read the posts on swamprat.com.

So, if they weren't neck knives, would you answer "some questions I can't answer?"

Or, are they neck knives? :D

are they neck knives? :D

Sorry some questions I can't answer.

However, if you read all the posts you should have some idea what the knife will look like. :D:D

I did read the posts, but very quickly.

I'm a new knife guy, and Swamp Rat and Busse have my FULL attention, so I' busily trying to assimilate into these communities.

I'll re-read the posts to see if I can puzzle it out.

I did read the posts, but very quickly.

I'm a new knife guy, and Swamp Rat and Busse have my FULL attention, so I' busily trying to assimilate into these communities.

I'll re-read the posts to see if I can puzzle it out.

Understood, I was really just trying to emphasize that when you have time check out all the posts. It might give you some idea what I'm talking about.

Eric,

I gotta run and do other stuff now too.

I had a lot of fun doing this.

I will keep my eyes peeled for the enxt announcement.

Hopefully, I'll get a chance to join the fun, and purchase a SwampRat or two with the special offer! ;)

Thanks for indulging a newbie.

TCRooster,
Glad you could stop by.

I hope to do this again, maybe with more info so just keep watching the forums :D:D

I can not believe that you guys have gone to bed!!! Its only 4pm!!:eek:

I always miss out on the fun...:grumpy: ...I was going to post some nice pics too - without Eric's approval.;) :p

Originally posted by gundy
I can not believe that you guys have gone to bed!!! Its only 4pm!!:eek:

You always screw me up...I can't ever remember if it is today or yesterday there. If it is yesterday look out it wasn't a very good one ;):D:D

No no no...it is tomorrow for you guys...I already see what is released before you release it, thats physics baby!

Who wants to know what it looks like?:D

LOL, that explains why you always know what is going on over here.

I just thought you had a spy in the shop ;):D

Well, I do, but thats another story!:D

Hey, since it seems that nobody is here but us, check this out...I took some pics today, lets see if I can pull a Jerry and post it/delete it without anybody seeing! (kids, do not try this at home if you do not have DSL!)

looks like I got away with it!

LOL!!!

I was shaking when I did it!

I checked the forum before doing so...;)

I'm signing off for tonight fella's

I'll try to do this again sometime next week, until then I probably won't answer any questions regarding the "special" offer.

Thanks for a good time

Later
Eric

ahhh what! Cmon man, I may disclose something I am not allowed too!

I am shaking again!:eek:

Back