Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really could give a damn if the SEALs knocked him around a little. This bastard had 4 contractors killed and then burned thier bodies. It's real easy for you in the safety of your nice warm home to spit on those SEALs that put their life on the line everyday. I bet you also think that giving the 9/11 terrorists American citizens rights and trying them in an American court room is a great idea too?! The are SEALs, not the Boyscouts. And us people that watch FOX are mostly hardworking, common sense people who like to know the truth. Being a Marine and a redneck, I'll take their word over your thoughts.

Given that the 9/11 terrorists are dead it would be rather difficult, if not morbidly amusing to give them a trial.

as far as detaining someone without a just trial do you really think that's right? I'm not saying they need an American Judicial trial specifically. Because who is there to impose it as the right one. But certainly more than "Yeah, but we KNOW they're guilty..."

Though I can certainly see the irony of a Navy seal being charged with assault, I find it difficult to see how you support this behavior?
If all they did was punch him in the face it's ridiculous, but I'm sure there's more to the story we don't know. Do you honestly think the brass would make a big deal about a bloody lip? There are details FOX doesn't know, so instead they conclude that they are charged specifically because they arrested a terrorist? That's how the story is worded. The counter argument is that no new's in unbiased, which is true. But come on now, how is FOX news accurate in that story?

I don't think I ever spat in the face of the Navy SEALs, do you honestly think I did? If these fellows abused and beat a detained prisoner to a significant degree they are bastards, regardless of their creed.

Taking words over thoughts is a terrible idea. Don't make the distinction they have to be my thoughts.

Damn you rednecks!

Last edited:
WHAT THE FRIGGIN CRAP! You know I would hate to be a soldier now. You always have to look over your shoulder & second guess every decision. They told us starting in boot that hesitation kills. Now a soldiers has to call his lawyer for advice before he acts. Then video the whole thing for evidence. How can you possibly fight a war like that (I know you can't). How crazy can this country possibly get? I hope these Seals come through without so much as a bad look.

I challenge you to find articles to the contrary from another source. I'd be willing to bet most networks won't cover the story at all. That alone should tell you something.
I'm kind of partial to this guys opinion on the matter. http://texasfred.net/archives/5530

I shall. I'll give it a day or two before I look to give it time to circulate a bit. haven't actually been able to find any source or other articles yet. But why most networks wouldn't cover the story alludes me. Usually FOX is the last to talk about any soldier miss doings, and when they do it's always down scaled or patriotic.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

Seriously, it's a freaking WAR. It's not pretty. There's bad shit that goes on. Either we let them do their job, or we bring them back. Now if we actually get into the debate about the war on terrorism it'll change a lot. Especially since I'm one of those redneck-right-wing-racist :rolleyes: conspiracy nuts who believe that the war on terrorism was orchestrated by members of our own leadership.
Defend the constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

Watching The Patriot with Mel Gibson the other day. The Brittish at the time thought it "uncivilized and savage" to shoot officers, or to engage in guerrilla tactics. Point being, war is nasty, was is dirty, but in cases, it is just.

Let us now however get back to a topic most can agree with. And that is trying to figure out which one I want more. The girl, or the bike? The fact that she's from Battlestar Galactica hurts the bikes chances of being chosen. ;)

bsg-girls-interview-mag-1.jpg

Some of the folks that enjoy posting up pictures of fat men in their underwear on this forum! Now that is some strange shit.

Where I live, I see that stuff in real life, and that's walking down the street in broad daylight!

Let us now however get back to a topic most can agree with. And that is trying to figure out which one I want more. The girl, or the bike? The fact that she's from Battlestar Galactica hurts the bikes chances of being chosen. ;)

I can always get a smokin' hot beautiful woman, but a good bike is hard to come by.

But why most networks wouldn't cover the story alludes me.
Probably just because it is a lot of hot air ...

Let me speculate a bit ... that guy filed a complaint to Iraqui officials. He has some support in the local population. So Iraqui officials have to do something about it, but don't want to burn their fingers, and they hand the matter back to US military officials, and they have to (by law) look into this.

The rest is all political bs. Sad, but everything has become more complex these days, even being a soldier. I don't think a lot more will come off it, besides being a real pain in the butt for those Seals.

(And anyways you can't just tell people that some other people are bad guys, and they deserve to die, and then expect them to treat those other people with gentleman like respect and manners in a pinch. That's not gonna work.)

Last edited:
I don't think I ever spat in the face of the Navy SEALs, do you honestly think I did? If these fellows abused and beat a detained prisoner to a significant degree they are bastards, regardless of their creed.

I am fine with them beating and "abusing" this poor "innocent" piece of shit. Although it would have been preferable to set the mf-er on fire and let him spend his last few moments of his pathetic, disgraceful existence engulfed in hellish pain.

Here we go. Story written with less bullshit. That is the example of journalism I'd like to point too. very little bias, no outright lies.

http://www.navytimes.com/news/2009/11/UPnavy_seals_charged_112409w/

I am fine with them beating and "abusing" this poor "innocent" piece of shit. Although it would have been preferable to set the mf-er on fire and let him spend his last few moments of his pathetic, disgraceful existence engulfed in hellish pain.

So if the world was run your way, somebody would literally walk into a room with a detained prisoner chained to a chair, douse him in nitroglycerin and set him on fire? Or were those words said without thought?

Jesus, you've done the impossible. You've made me thankful for the existence of California. well you, and this

large_right.jpg

spring_break_camera.jpg

weeee

Last edited:
So if the world was run your way, somebody would literally walk into a room with a detained prisoner chained to a chair, douse him in nitroglycerin and set him on fire? Or were those words said without thought?

Jesus, you've done the impossible. You've made me thankful for the existence of California. well you, and this

No, I wouldn't do it to just any prisoner. Nice job pulling that out of your ass though. However, some piece of shit that is responsible for the murder, mutiliation, and burning of four US civvies deserves to die. Preferably in the same manner, but I believe burning alive would make him a nice example. Personally, I say F the weak and very much castrated judicial system (why are these bastards getting the rights designated for the citizens of countries they are not a part of anyway?) and just put a bullet in their heads when they are found. I have NO sympathy for criminals of any flavor.

I, too, am thankful for those impotent places like Kalifornia and Kanada...it gives the derelicts of society a place to go and leave the rest of us alone...After all, they won't get punished for their crimes, will they?

Last edited:
Although it would have been preferable to set the mf-er on fire and let him spend his last few moments of his pathetic, disgraceful existence engulfed in hellish pain.

This exact attitude leads to feuds that last generations in the country we are talking about.

my 2 cents:

what does the world now lack? no one fears the outcome of their actions.
we as americans, law abiding americans fear punishment. jail,fines or other forms. but when a criminal has more rights than the victums, it makes it easy for them to choose to rob you, murder you, war is no diffrent. well except for we as americans have to play by rules, rules no other country have to play by. I say do what you have to do to get it done and get back home. I say nuke the whole damn country or either we need to learn to let other countries deal with their own shit. we have more than enough problems right here to deal with and you honestly expect me or anyone else to feel sorry for a s.o.b that shoots,carbombs and plots against our troops. well then maybe you need to lay the flag down on your way out of this great nation.

I am so sick of hearing we need to be more politically correct. we need to feel sorry for illegal aliens, we need to feed the people that are to damn sorry to work to feed themselves. just as the heathcare b.s . the bigwigs in the goverment say that all americans should have the right to healthcare. the last time I looked they do, emergency room? what they are saying is they should have the right to heath insurance... but what they are missing is the lazy bums wouldn't make their copay even if they had heath insurance. this country has gone to the dogs!!!

p.s fox is the most bipardisen network around, hell they have geraldo rivera for gods sake. most stories that they break do out alot of leftwingers because if you have not noticed, they are in control right now. but when bush was pres they busted his balls pretty good as well!

Last edited:
Umm...what? :confused:

Yeah, thought so ...

I understand your feelings, but setting examples never stopped others from doing wrong. At least not those who think on the lines of revenge ... let alone those who think entirely twisted ...

Note: commas do not replace periods. Even if you use lots of them.

Last edited:
actually, it is written as I was ranting it. you just need to read it loud, fast with some anger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back