April 2022 Buck of the Month - 112 S35VN 50th Blade Etch Marble Carbon Fiber Inlays

Marbled carbon fiber inlays are becoming a standard these days.
jkzKznA.jpg

Did they "fix" (ie. remove) our ability to tell how many knives are left? When I tried to see how many BOTM 112s are left, it kept telling me 3 - the limit. I seriously doubt that I just happened to check when there were really only 3 left...?

Did they "fix" (ie. remove) our ability to tell how many knives are left? When I tried to see how many BOTM 112s are left, it kept telling me 3 - the limit. I seriously doubt that I just happened to check when there were really only 3 left...?
You should see two boxes like the ones below:
1651101078315.png

The 110 and 55 were part of the 2021 Legacy collection. The 110 has the large pins (screw heads) due to its take-apart construction.
yes, I know... that 110 just looks weird in my opinion. They should have made the screws in the bolster a lighter shade of grey... or satin

Mine arrived today! It has a nice greyish suede sheath. Unfortunately I won't be able to take any pics of it until this weekend. I want to get a picture of it alongside my 250 Saunter Legacy, also with the marbled carbon fiber scales.

Mine arrived today! It has a nice greyish suede sheath. Unfortunately I won't be able to take any pics of it until this weekend. I want to get a picture of it alongside my 250 Saunter Legacy, also with the marbled carbon fiber scales.
Oh yeah...I forgot to include the Saunter in marbled carbon fiber along with the 110, 112, and 55 I pictured in an earlier post. They are starting to use that marbled carbon fiber on everything.

I can't wait to see your pic.

Oh yeah...I forgot to include the Saunter in marbled carbon fiber along with the 110, 112, and 55 I pictured in an earlier post. They are starting to use that marbled carbon fiber on everything.

I can't wait to see your pic.
maybe getting off topic, but how do you like the saunter? I've been eyeing a BM Proper for a while... all my current slipjoints are victorinox....

maybe getting off topic, but how do you like the saunter? I've been eyeing a BM Proper for a while... all my current slipjoints are victorinox....
This might help some:

Back