Are You A HOG??? . . . (Part 2). . . Online Induction!!!

You guys are such a "cult"! :p:D

Wasn't that you I heard chanting ... and bowing toward Wauseon ... just the other morning?? :confused:

Oh well, maybe it was just a single malt-induced illusion.

[I assume you've sent in an e-mail? If not, you could be the first 'cultist' forceably inducted!!]

My email will be en route.
Can I get a HOG to sign for me, or do I have to pull this off on my own.

Wasn't that you I heard chanting ... and bowing toward Wauseon ... just the other morning?? :confused:

Oh well, maybe it was just a single malt-induced illusion.

[I assume you've sent in an e-mail? If not, you could be the first 'cultist' forceably inducted!!]

Dang it. I saw Jerry's post and went straight to work on the email before reading through this. I submitted 3 possible names but didn't think of "Porkon Lawson". That is just great. Perhaps, if I qualify, I will be able to resubmit my names list. :D Good call OP! :thumbup:

Now excuse me. I have to go do my nightly ritual of air chops in Wauseon's general direction. :D

My email will be en route.
Can I get a HOG to sign for me, or do I have to pull this off on my own.

Weren't you calling me cheap names just last week? That ought to be good enough -- just remind Garth of that and you should be in!! :D

[Sure, I'll 'paw' for ya if it's necessary...]

I was thinking "Cubed Pork" would be a good one for you. :D

Cubed Pork?? That sounds like something that goes into a WOK!! Chop Suey or something.....

Nope - Bacon Burner Turner is what the Janitor called me once and I like it!! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

pigdogmy3.jpg

:D

So let me get this straight...you will have a shot at the "club only" new release only if you are an inductee? Grrrrr......but I don't WANT to join a cult! :p

Back