Are You A HOG??? . . . (Part 2). . . Online Induction!!!

So let me get this straight...you will have a shot at the "club only" new release only if you are an inductee? Grrrrr......but I don't WANT to join a cult! :p

Hmmm.

Why not go for Associate Member Status ... you know, "present" but not "practicing" therefore no cult-like behavior is necessary.

Just a suggestion! :D

[I guess, technically, that would give you status as a 'lapsed cultist.' Could be valuable in certain PC situations!]

I want to hear some of the reasons listed to be considered a HOG when this is done - that should be good :)

And the #1 reason Garth will consider me for HOGDOM is ..............

I do not stalk Guys!

I am working on the email, but having trouble thinking of a name for me that is not too adult...

PORKBALLS, HAMBALLS, PORKLOIN, PIGNUTS are all a little trippleX (fine with me, but I don't want to offend...)

IRON PORK has a nice ring to it?

I am working on the email, but having trouble thinking of a name for me that is not too adult...

PORKBALLS, HAMBALLS, PORKLOIN, PIGNUTS are all a little trippleX (fine with me, but I don't want to offend...)

No way!! It must be ... HogBalls!

There can be only one ... :D

[Remember ... this is a very adult cult!]

IRON PORK:thumbup:

Hmmm.

Why not go for Associate Member Status ... you know, "present" but not "practicing" therefore no cult-like behavior is necessary.

Just a suggestion! :D

[I guess, technically, that would give you status as a 'lapsed cultist.' Could be valuable in certain PC situations!]

Ok...I had to share....my email. :D

Dear Ms. Amy-O and Garth,

I, being of a sound mind (I have to be, I bought a Busse BATAC), do solemnly and humbly submit the following in petition, seeking membership into the prestigious order known as Hogdom. After many moons of research, query and investigation (and Busse Cult Guidance), I felt compelled to wave my wallet and press the magic button thus causing a BATAC to show up at my doorstep. Since purchase I have stripped it, convexed it, used it....placed a beautiful little pair of Chuddy Bear pants on it....and called it Fred. :p

While a single purchase can only be described as humble beginnings, I warrant it will not be my last purchase of such quality products.

Sincerely,

--
Johnny (last name and phone number hidden to protect the innocent)

P.S - When it comes to Scotch....I keep Glenrothe on my bar. Nothing less will do. :)

Three possible Hog names:

BlackBacon
PigletRind
BlackPiglet

I also included a picture of my BATAC in little Chuddy Bear pants. :p

cropped.jpg

This is the best "cult" I ever joined !! :p

Email sent.. I'm hoping to be called HOGSTAR HAHA :D:D

rob

STALIN BALLS!

Like an Iron FIST!!:eek::D:thumbup:

You called it Fred?

What kind of cult do you think we are?

Fred, what kind of name is Fred?

A darn good one I say.:D:D

I, being of a sound mind (I have to be, I bought a Busse BATAC), do solemnly and humbly submit the following in petition, seeking membership into the prestigious order known as Hogdom. After many moons of research, query and investigation (and Busse Cult Guidance), I felt compelled to wave my wallet and press the magic button thus causing a BATAC to show up at my doorstep. Since purchase I have stripped it, convexed it, used it....placed a beautiful little pair of Chuddy Bear pants on it....and called it Fred. :p

While a single purchase can only be described as humble beginnings, I warrant it will not be my last purchase of such quality products.

Sincerely,

--

P.S - When it comes to Scotch....I keep Glenrothe on my bar. Nothing less will do. :)

BlackBacon
PigletRind
BlackPiglet

cropped.jpg

Man -- that's a winner! I wish I had this thing they call 'wit.' :grumpy:

Sincerely,

--

BlackBacon
PigletRind
BlackPiglet

Hogwind, PigWind, just don't stand downwind.

Just thinking, I have spent more $$ to wrap and sheath my precious INFI than most spend on wedding rings to wrap their wifes fingers.

HogBalls is pretty good, but I do also like IronSnout?

email sent!

Just thinking, I have spent more $$ to wrap and sheath my precious INFI than most spend on wedding rings to wrap their wifes fingers.

HogBalls is pretty good, but I do also like IronSnout?

email sent!

Hey! I also like IronSnout -- might even win over HogBalls.

Good luck!! :D

Back