Are You Kidding Me???

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
Todd told me awhile back, he was gonna do something for me, for helping out with graphics. Wow, did he, and then some! Here's what was waiting for me in the mail when I got home. Are you kidding me???

A custom Yuma with a Dubz sized handle!

1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Yep, she fits:

7.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

I still can't believe it man. This is freaking incredible. Thanks a million brother, very much appreciated!

Sorry for the crappy indoor photos. You know how I am about photos. When the weather improves, I'll do it up right. :thumbup:

What kind of handle length are we talking about here? I just got a Yuma, it's a frickin' beast of a knife ain't it?

What kind of handle length are we talking about here? I just got a Yuma, it's a frickin' beast of a knife ain't it?

5 inch. Incredible knife man. I'm freakin' stoked.

That's just about the best thing ever!

You earned it buddy! It was a running joke in the shop for a while now that if that handle didn't fit we were calling bullshit.

That's just about the best thing ever!
Isn't it awesome man?
You earned it buddy! It was a running joke in the shop for a while now that if that handle didn't fit we were calling bullshit.

Thanks man. Haha, fits with a bit of room to spare. I love it man.

Glad you got it.

Last edited:

I knew someone would ask this so I took a couple of pics for just such a occasion.

Here's Dubz Yuma next to the usual model.
20140909_073043_zpsf5bb4dd0.jpg

Here it is in my hand

20140909_072922_zps30084861.jpg

And without further ado. The whole package.

20140909_072845_zps951cd0fc.jpg

It is true that I made the knife for him for helping me out on my shirt graphics. But it goes much deeper than that. When I first came to the forums, I hung out and still hang out on the Becker forum. Nobody knew me, but as I got to know a few people I was more and more amazed at the people that was so willing to help with there knowledge. I became friends with Dubz and he was indeed one of those people, not only for me, but anybody that needed help.
I noticed like a lot of people do that he possess awesome computer and graphic skills. Since I know squat about computers, I asked for his help making my t-shirts. Not only did he do it once, but twice. He did a awesome job and I couldn't believe he never once asked for anything in return. Wow. People like that are few and far between folks!
I took note one time when he said he liked one of the camo Yumas I made. It was then, that I thought he should have one. Custom made for his big mitts.
So, there you go my friend, and thank you for not only helping me, but being a great contributor to the goodness that is this forum. Think not as it as a payment, but simply as sometimes good things happen to good people. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Congratulations, Dubz! I think you deserve it. God only kows what we would have had if Todd and Murph were left to their own devises as far as graphic design goes.

Congrats Dubs! That Yuma is a beauty!

I think you have earned it as well. Keep doing the right thing man.

Jeremy

Thanks guys, appreciate it. That's awesome Todd, and greatly appreciated.

That is a beautiful blade - and how utterly awesome that it is properly sized too!

Congrats man!

And way to go Todd!

That's awesome guys! Beautiful knife and it couldn't have gone to a better home! Congrats!

This thread is proof as to why BladeForums is such a great place.

Awesome gestures as well as awesome knives!

Thanks guys, appreciate it. The wife and father in law were freakin' out about how nice of a knife it is. It's a sweet blade, I shit you not.

Thats one sweet knife brother!!

Congrats man, you deserve it bud!! I rock one of the shirts myself and really like it.

Awesome of you to do that as well Todd!!

OMG! That is one sweet custom Yuma! Congrats Dubz. And Todd, great job on this piece.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. He did a hell of a job on it. :thumbup:

Holy crap, I passed the 14,000 post mark. :eek:

Back