Argonne Assault LB. . . Specs & Other Info. . . . . (Cool Pics)

I'm a little surprised there isn't a version without the knuckles. Not that the whole world should bow to California's and NYC's knife laws :p but there were knuckleless versions at some show as dericdesmond showed in the other teaser thread.

I wonder how long this one will be up... and I wonder if there's anything they can do if someone's fingers don't fit the finger grooves comfortably.

Wow.
I definitely need one of those.

Gary, you'd also have trouble with the sharpened spine in NYC... but I agree, a knuckle-less one would be nice.

I'm a little surprised there isn't a version without the knuckles. Not that the whole world should bow to California's and NYC's knife laws :p but there were knuckleless versions at some show as dericdesmond showed in the other teaser thread.

I wonder how long this one will be up... and I wonder if there's anything they can do if someone's fingers don't fit the finger grooves comfortably.

There is no denying that it one awesome offensive knife, and I got to find a way to afford one. But, a version without the knuckle gaurd would be much more usefull in a realistic , reactive/ defensive enviroment. (IMHO)

OMG! :eek:

What an elegant knife, Bossman! I think I'm going to have to have one of these. It only lacks sandstorm scales (that match my Brown, of course) to be perfect!!! ;) :D

Jerry posted in the other thread that there will be a Cali-legal version in the future.

There is no denying that it one awesome offensive knife, and I got to find a way to afford one. But, a version without the knuckle gaurd would be much more usefull in a realistic , reactive/ defensive enviroment. (IMHO)

The knuckles are obviously illegal in some places for a reason. I think I'd like the option of smashing Jerry Sandusky in his grill with the knuckles before deciding to either eviscerate him or sink a bullet in him. Just daydreaming with a thought experiment here :thumbup:.

The knuckles are obviously illegal in some places for a reason. I think I'd like the option of smashing Jerry Sandusky in his grill with the knuckles before deciding to either eviscerate him or sink a bullet in him. Just daydreaming with a thought experiment here :thumbup:.

I agree,back to the knife, love it Jerry! you Rock!

Last edited:
Bigger, more features, and cost $200 less then the originals, oh man. And that sharpened spine really puts the cherry on top. Was gonna ask Santa for another blade I want but dont need (rucki) but not too sure now.

Jerry posted in the other thread that there will be a Cali-legal version in the future.

Ah, so he did... I've never known Jerry to post more than once in a thread :p thought he was more of a do-it-and-walk-away-from-the-explosion-with-sunglasses-without-looking-back kind of guy

When I think of pure, nasty fighters, the AA holds, sorry, held the crown. This AALB just stole the title. That spine is whoomp there it is!!!!

tumblr_loyvpr2GHW1qj14vo.gif

Sweet! Leaning toward.....black with black paper....seems like a knife that should be all black........but some of those colors are sick!

Can you imagine the customs we may see at Knob Creek next spring!?!? :eek:

Sweet! Leaning toward.....black with black paper....seems like a knife that should be all black........but some of those colors are sick!

Can you imagine the customs we may see at Knob Creek next spring!?!? :eek:
Yep, black paper here, really love the tan though.

And another yep, didnt think about it until you said something. Will be epic.

When I think of pure, nasty fighters, the AA holds, sorry, held the crown. This AALB just stole the title. That spine is whoomp there it is!!!!

tumblr_loyvpr2GHW1qj14vo.gif

Did you just say whomp there it is? Must be the INFI talking......and no comment on the video :eek:.....

Back