Argonne Assault LB. . . Specs & Other Info. . . . . (Cool Pics)

Well, as much as I want the version without the knuckles, This is pretty, and a future investment in trading material :), heck, worse comes to worse, I'll just get a hacksaw and cut off the knuckles, got to get one just to play with

I'd love to see some pics of desert sand and muddy coatings, I can't make my mind up! :D

Let's keep on topic here, shall we? No need to drag wishful thinking (or "thought experiments") of violence against deserving people into this forum, cool? Thank you. :)

Carry on, Porkers!

Last edited:
Definitely glad I didn't blow money on CABS, BJacks, B10s, or SAR6s now :cool:

Anyone have a WAR BOAR they have sitting around doing nothing to help fund their AA meeting..?

I'd love to see some pics of desert sand and muddy coatings, I can't make my mind up! :D

Muddy with tan canvas would be cool. :cool: And the green and black G-10 with that black blade is nice too....

Let's keep on topic here, shall we? No need to drag wishful thinking (or "thought experiments") of violence against deserving people into this forum, cool? Thank you. :)

Carry on, Porkers!

OK, sorry for inappropriately posting what I was vividly visualizing. Purpose was to note that, despite possible discomfort, there is a use for knife knuckles other than for looking great - a purpose that may suffice and prevent one from having to dirty up a beautiful, easily lethal blade. I'd be happy to gawk at this one for the price of admission.

My step-Dad was a WWII vet. He was a Combat Flight Instructor. At 20 yoa, he was teaching other young men how to fly, and how to kill enemy pilots. He had stories. I was privileged to hear them.

He used the term, "NUTS!" all the time.

Those guys were sent out there with no warm clothes, no ammo, and no idea what they were getting into.

This is a COOL tribute to those men of the Airborne who always resented the idea that they needed to be rescued.

I bet everyone of them would have loved to own a knife like this.

Shane

Last edited:
Muddy with tan canvas would be cool. :cool: And the green and black G-10 with that black blade is nice too....

I'm not a huge fan of black blades, but I do admit, the black and green g-10 looks great on a black blade.

Now that I know the story behind the Argonne Assault, I feel like I should get a combo that looks dirty and been through hell, like a muddy blade with tan canvas. Or a muddy blade with a red camo drip pattern :D

Wish I had the funds to get 3 of them :(

:D

Damn! :eek: I swore I'd never get another knife with a sharpened spine ( Thumb still has a groove!). Promises were made to be broken - I need one of these! :D I'm in. Nice talkin to you today Jerry - looks like 2 checks will be in the mail!!

Man, that's totally wicked, especially the blue/black-handled version. I'm not sure what practical use I'd have for it, though, so I'm kinda glad I live in CA and am forced to pass on this one.

As I posted earlier all black would be sweet (paper or G10). But as I continue to look over the pics the G10 in red/black and even the blue/black and orange/black are growing on me. If these go up and stay up for a bit, I may wind up with more than one.

So can I order it anyway if I live in Cali??? And take full responsibility for any trouble?

I am actually HAPPY that this new release does not at all appeal to me....my bank account is ecstatic about it though... :)

I cant see it having much chopping ability, but the ultimate fighter, yes SIR!!! TEN inch blade, sharpened spine, skull crusher bottom, and knuckles!!!!

I cant see it having much chopping ability, but the ultimate fighter, yes SIR!!! TEN inch blade, sharpened spine, skull crusher bottom, and knuckles!!!!

I know what you mean......I keep trying to think of a practical use for it.....can't think of anything........doesn't matter, I'm getting one anyway! :D This is one deadly weapon!!! :eek:

Back