• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

I just found this add posted on that other forum posted by artsig1.

09/07/05 06:10 PM - Post#749153

This is a new model AR that has been professionally pimped by ferrrk. The handle scales are green canvas micarta, and are grooved. The backspacer is now solid titanium that has been knurled for a better grip. The titanium liners have been satin finished along the edges and it simply looks GREAT. Anyone who has done a deal with me knows that if I say it looks good, then it looks GOOD!

Here is the deal...........$225.00 NOT A MISPRINT, if you can pay me via paypal and pay me by 3:00PM TODAY. I know that sounds a little strange but I need to get my hands on the cash as quick as possible.

I read some other posts on the other forum and their are many (as in double digits) number of people who are out of money and product do to artsig1.

In my opinion, he is a crook cheating people out of money to pay his debts.

cleaner145 said:
I just found this add posted on that other forum posted by artsig1.

09/07/05 06:10 PM - Post#749153

This is a new model AR that has been professionally pimped by ferrrk. The handle scales are green canvas micarta, and are grooved. The backspacer is now solid titanium that has been knurled for a better grip. The titanium liners have been satin finished along the edges and it simply looks GREAT. Anyone who has done a deal with me knows that if I say it looks good, then it looks GOOD!

Here is the deal...........$225.00 NOT A MISPRINT, if you can pay me via paypal and pay me by 3:00PM TODAY. I know that sounds a little strange but I need to get my hands on the cash as quick as possible.

In the accounting industry we call this "lapping". It occurs when someone in a company has stolen cash receipts from existing customers and then tries to make up for the shortage of cash related to those ripped off customers by taking subsequent cash receipts from other customers and crediting the ripped off customers with the new customer's money. Kinda like a ponsie scheme.

man this sucks, i have dealt with art before & all went well, guess i was lucky. takes a lotta balls to order stuff and not send the $$/sell stuff not send the stuff, speaking of stuff hope ya guys get yours, sooner rather than later.

i am suprised by all this, but seem to remember a while back something similar happened. hope he comes thru this time like last time.

drugs/booze can sure get the better of ya, some folks just cant seem to stop irregardless of the consequences,

first: RWS- your sig rocks.

second- ARt take care, and please get something done.

this is beyond simple mistakes and people can be very forgiving if you show some EFFORT.

its easy enough to clear your name so-to-speak.

sell the new knives, stop with the tattoos and man up as others have said previously.

I still consider you a freind, but dictionary definitions do fit, in this case, with all of this **** piling up

sad to read,

Ron LaBella

SIFU1A said:
man this sucks, i have dealt with art before & all went well, guess i was lucky. takes a lotta balls to order stuff and not send the $$/sell stuff not send the stuff, speaking of stuff hope ya guys get yours, sooner rather than later.

i

Yes sir, ALOT of balls, yet VERY little brains. NOT a good combo :(

Loandr.

WOW. First time I've checked in on BF in a bit. Looks like I have caused a stir! I'll not reply to any accusations as it will only lead to the old "he said....she said" line of reasoning. I will address only two points at the moment as they are the two pertinent points. Number 1. The insurance check I received for the stolen knives only amounted to $200.00 as it did go through my HO and it has a $500.00 deductible. That money was used to pay one bill. Number 2. Since MAY I have been waiting patiently on a group of 6 neighbors who wanted to purchase some acerage located behind their houses as they were convinced I was going to put a trailer park in behind them??? Who knows. Anyway, all the contracts have been signed, all the good-faith monies paid, and the survey is complete. I'm only waiting on the closing so the funds can be dispersed. The lawyer handling the deal, also a buyer, tells me it is VERY, VERY close to the dispersement point. Once I receive the monies I will begin the process of paying back those who are owed. I am even going to pay a 10% over fee for interest the money might have earned so that no one feels too cheated. The 10% figure is above what an average savings account would pay. I would also welcome everyone who I owe to please post back once you receive your funds, plus the 10% so that everyone else knows the deal. This land sale is no figment of the imagination, and I only ask for patience....which I'm aware I probably don't deserve......because EVERYONE WILL BE PAID. That's the bottom line from your pal and comrade, the POS....uh, I mean Art! Hey, sticks and stones..........you know the drill.

As far as drug addiction goes, it is a real bear. Glad to say that the addiction, as far as the physical symptoms, are behind and I'm going to a bible based addictions program called Reformers Unanimious, which has proved to be an excellent program. It's true that I've experienced a slew of problems in the past three months; drug addiction, drug detox/rehab, seperation from a 25 year marriage, financial problems, and ALL of MY making, but I've never sought anyone's pity and I'm not now. I made a mistake and I will correct my mistake. As far as dealing with me in the future................a decision you will have to make yourself, depending, of course, on what I have for sale :)

So please do keep this post bumped to the top so that all can see when it has been resolved.

Thanks for the time. :) :) :)

keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you battle your way thru the rehab / recovery process. Keep the faith.

the45guy said:
keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you battle your way thru the rehab / recovery process. Keep the faith.

Is stealing from forum members part of the rehab/recovery process? :confused:

Wow Larry, you have some real anger issues there. I don't believe you've been involved in any of the dealings but yet you seem to be throwing a lot of "stuff" around. So you doubt anybody will get there money back do ya'? Tell you what Lar, or should I just call you Nicodemus, just hang around and keep checking the thread and we'll see how well you predict the future. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, btw, I "STEEL" all my knives, you don't??

ARtsig1 said:
Wow Larry, you have some real anger issues there. I don't believe you've been involved in any of the dealings but yet you seem to be throwing a lot of "stuff" around. So you doubt anybody will get there money back do ya'? Tell you what Lar, or should I just call you Nicodemus, just hang around and keep checking the thread and we'll see how well you predict the future. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, btw, I "STEEL" all my knives, you don't??

If your not a thief than what are you? If I'm wrong about you I will apologize. I have sympathy for a lot of things including addiction, but I have no sympathy for thieves.

Well Larry, I'll tell you, you don't owe me an apology, we all have our own opinions about certain things, but do me one favor and continue to watch and check this thread. I may be many things but a thief is not one of them. :)

Oh, and I apologize for my sarcasm in the previous post......it was not called for.

I wish you all the best with getting your house in order Art.I sure hope you get it all turned around.

Stan

ARtsig1 said:
So you doubt anybody will get there money back do ya'? Tell you what Lar, or should I just call you Nicodemus, just hang around and keep checking the thread and we'll see how well you predict the future. :rolleyes:

Are you waiting for your numbers to come up, Art?

Not really. I'm waiting the proceeds from a sale of land, as I've explained several times.

Art please dont express uneasyness with larry for he is only pointing out the obvious. ARt I was not aware you had similar situations occur in the past or i would'nt be where I am currently. You must understand that even if parties do get paid back this time??? one can only put people thru this cycle SO many times, you would not appreciate it im sure?, Its just not fair. Wouldnt you agree? You know I have had only words of praise and support when this issue began, and since then it has been one UNfullfilled promise after another? never explaining where MY original funds went even when it WAS applicable, for you to NEED a land sale to refund $ in the first place??? OR more inmportantly ARt WHY SO many others(here and abroad), going BACK WAYYY before the supposive auto left, are at losses as well? Again i only think Larry is pointing out the obvious. I DONT want to go into details and specifics BUT you know HOW many people out there are owed and how much, being able to "one day" I will repay them is far from Ok IMHO but again we all live by diff. standards.

"As far as dealing with me in the future................a decision you will have to make yourself, depending, of course, on what I have for sale"

As far as your above statement ARt, alot more goes into a purchase sir OTHER than, is it a STEAL (no pun intended)or whats FS ? TO MANY of us.. the integrity of the seller is just as important!!! Maybe more so, again I was sorry to have started this thread in the first place but had no choice, and after seeing HOW many have been damaged? ARt I it would be nice recieve a refund from YOU, and not a third party, for that would be the most decent thing you could do at this point, NOT looking for 10% over my $? that is obsurd, no one went into this as an investment? and to draw comparision to Banks savings rate is just a ridiclous, THEY are INsured, secured instituations, you sir are a gamble at best? would you not agree, an unsecured personal loan which you helped yourself to. Dont be angry with me, Im being serious ARt, that should yield say 18-20% TRUST me I know! Yet ALL any of us wanted was our money and the truth, Again Would like my $ back (original amt.) and we can go our seperate ways ( I requested a firm refund date REGARDLESS of when it would be sent, and have been ignored as well?). AND please dont forget the MANY others owed and WHERE they can be reached for they deserve the same if not better. take care ARt seriously :( You have my # if you need me Mr. Sigmon

Loandr./Russ

BBG

ARtsig1 said:
Not really. I'm waiting the proceeds from a sale of land, as I've explained several times.

AND I hope that works out IM not kidding!...Market is good and I think it was probably a good time to sell, NOTHING to do with the money already sent to you and debts that go back months? Please ARt if $$$ was needed to avoid a life or SHTF situation all you needed to do was ask, I for one SWEAR I would have just given you $, BUT to take $, BS, Take$ , dissapear and then more BS. please man, it is what it is ,and if you read above weither it matters to you or not I DO NOT think your a POS for many of my own reasons. Still dosent make it OK nor I fun to deal w/ :( . Please get back to those whom have been there for ya.
Loandr.

No need to thank me, everybody get my honesty weither they appreciate it or not.
Loandr.

Can someone please Ban this clown? I mean really, this is silly. :barf:

I have been waiting Ed McMahon all my life, but he hasn't shown up yet either!

Back