Attn. All Smatchetorians! . . . Wanna Help Design The Busse Combat Smatchet?. . . Start Drinkin'!!!

Are these coming out or do I not have to worry about a home equity loan?

Here's the latest and greatest. . . .

Let's drink!

Jerry

.View attachment 1813200

Not going to lie, I've been about as lukewarm as can be about a Smatchet since this thread started but I think you're onto something with that design. I love the Force Multiplier handle and that blade looks like it's got it going on. Hollow Grind with Convex reinforced tip eh? You might as well be an authorized user on my credit card account for as much money goes to your shop, Boss. Resistance is futile.... :p

I'd toss my hat (and hard earned coin) in the ring to get a chance to own one of those.

Here's the latest and greatest. . . .

Let's drink!

Jerry

.View attachment 1813200

Not going to lie, I've been about as lukewarm as can be about a Smatchet since this thread started but I think you're onto something with that design. I love the Force Multiplier handle and that blade looks like it's got it going on. Hollow Grind with Convex reinforced tip eh? You might as well be an authorized user on my credit card account for as much money goes to your shop, Boss. Resistance is futile.... :p

This looks/sounds like it could be VERY similar to one of the double-edged designs from last year. Or year before? I think it might have been the one with the Kris style edges? Or am I dreaming? Crazy? The KrisP Bacon?

Back