1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

autoknife.com good,bad, ugly ??????

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by cadillacchef, Dec 5, 2016.

1. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    He doesn't take PayPal...Has a rant about that on his site too.
    ETA: My guess is he printed the shipping label Thursday evening, and since he "Doesn't work weekends cause he has a life" (including Friday) it's sitting on the desk until tomorrow. No replies to emails either...Big surprise.
    ~Chip

2. Planterz

Planterz Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2004
    Check with Bill DeShives. I'm not sure he does Mikov's, but he's Hubertus' guy in the US.

Don't deal with Jonathan Benson. Maybe he'll deliver, maybe he won't.

3. Mals212

Mals212

Feb 10, 2019
    Heed the warnings. I did not, now I'm out over $300. His no return policy means that if he sells you a defective knife, TOO BAD.

4. Ruzster

Ruzster

May 7, 2001
    I also failed to heed the numerous warnings and made the same mistake about 6 months ago. Ordered bali parts from Roadside Imports I mistakenly thought I couldn't find elsewhere. Shipping was glacial and it took over 2 weeks to get the package. Used a brand new and never previously used cc # to make this one and only purchase. Curiously and coincidentally, within a week of receipt of said package, the new card # was used to place a fraudulent $1500 online purchase. Caught it right away and the cc company dealt with it. No way to prove Benson or Roadside Imports was the party responsible for the fraud but . . . I certainly have my suspicions. So, yeah, highly NOT recommended (yet again) based on my experience with this dufus and his blathering, angry nonsense and dubious dealings. Just my opinion - YMMV.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  5. SeppukuSamurai

SeppukuSamurai

Aug 19, 2014
    I do not know how anyone has made it past the first page of that site. What absolute drivel.

Via his words alone, I couldnt see EVER purchasing a knife from him.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019