B F Wilderness & Survival Patch order

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be in for a few more. I only got one design the first time, so getting a few different would be great.

Guys, I keep getting emails from members who in came late for patches, and some of you have expressed regret at not ordering more. If there is enough interest, I'm open to do a second order, since the patch designs are already setup at Stadri. The only thing we need to do is order the number of patches we want.

Anyone interested?

Sure, I'd be interested in a few.

Guys, please especify what designs and how many patches of each would you want. That way I'll know if we have enough interest for a second order and for what designs.

Edgar

Edgar, It might be a good idea to start a new thread so people who want to be in on the reorder don't have to wade through a thousand pages. I'll probably be in for a couple more as well.

-- FLIX

Originally posted by FLIX:

Edgar, It might be a good idea to start a new thread so people who want to be in on the reorder don't have to wade through a thousand pages. I'll probably be in for a couple more as well.

I think you are right. I was waiting to see if there was any interest before doing that, but I think it's time. Guys please re-post your orders in the new thread.

Edgar

threadnecromancerqp7.jpg

Dude - the last post is 1.5 years old!

TF

the green patches look too much like the patches the park frogs wear.
not for me..:foot::barf::eek::mad:

Spark has a bunch of these which he will get around to putting up for sale eventually. I'm sure there will be no new orders until he has sold those off.

-- FLIX

Spark has a bunch of these which he will get around to putting up for sale eventually. I'm sure there will be no new orders until he has sold those off.

-- FLIX

Thanks for the tip! I'd be interested in a few, so I will watch for them to be put up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back