B13

I'm really liking that we all have the same avatar...

Haha, scrolling down on my phone, I thought the same person had posted almost everything on this page :thumbup:

ETA: I mean on the previous page :)

13ring on the 13usse 13asic 13 13olo!

I'm on board for whatever avatar the group prefers. I love the community dedication here.

If I knew where I got my war pig avatar I'd switch for a bit. I'm still on board though

Here's a thought to put under yer tinfoil thinkin' cap... having the same avatar as the rest of us makes you that much harder to spot. ;)

Here's a backup of your warpig, anything else? :p :D
2h3mwww.jpg

funny been making my B's like that (like a 13) since I was a youngster living in Calif.

Trece

I will buy at least one in any configuration illustrated. The configuration will dictate how many multiples get purchased...

I will buy at least one in any configuration illustrated. The configuration will dictate how many multiples get purchased...

Same here. Out of curiosity, what did the 11 go for at release? That was Before my time, and i would like to get an idea of what a starting point for pricing might be, which will also dictate number of blades I will purchase.

Just under $300

Coated, never was an LE, but there were a few show special satin ones. I don't know what they went for. Regular price for a B10 satin was $387 with the ganza special price of $337 for one, $327 for multiples.

I would be fine with around $457 for satin and $387ish for cg if that would make this work, cheaper is great and would definitely sell more of them, but I would be fine paying a little extra to make it worth Jerry's while.

Oh, and I would probably liquidate some stuff to get about 4 of them. :D

Back