• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

If the people over there want to be so gullible - then that is their choice. I can see why the scammer and thief is still doing business there. Scammers love easy marks. Especially mindless ones that still come back for more after they have already been used. The guy let legit transactions get cancelled, says he will do things then he does not, uses stolen knives to do deals with others, and goes dark when exposed. Not to mention the fact that he still owes many people hundreds/thousands of $$$. What a nice guy!
People have been paid back. I don't pry for further details, I'm an observer. I do know that if a legit situation like this happened and I ended up owing into 5 figures to all sorts of people, I wouldn't be able to pay it. Certainly not within 1-2 months, maybe not even 1-2 years, who knows.

Say this was a legit situation that you or I was in, would every one expect to be 'made whole' virtually immediately? Just wondering as my financial interests go flying all over the internet and actual major fraud is always a concern.

If the people over there want to be so gullible - then that is their choice. I can see why the scammer and thief is still doing business there. Scammers love easy marks. Especially mindless ones that still come back for more after they have already been used. The guy let legit transactions get cancelled, says he will do things then he does not, uses stolen knives to do deals with others, and goes dark when exposed. Not to mention the fact that he still owes many people hundreds/thousands of $$$. What a nice guy!
I agree that reddit raffle fans are a bunch of friggin mindless drones. Of course mostly the ones that believe in Heath Helton.

Last edited:
People have been paid back. I don't pry for further details, I'm an observer. I do know that if a legit situation like this happened and I ended up owing into 5 figures to all sorts of people, I wouldn't be able to pay it. Certainly not within 1-2 months, maybe not even 1-2 years, who knows.

Say this was a legit situation that you or I was in, would every one expect to be 'made whole' virtually immediately? Just wondering as my financial interests go flying all over the internet and actual major fraud is always a concern.

I think the general consensus here is that he could have flagged the transactions as legitimate up front. I've never been through the process, so I personally don't know if that's the case. I think there is confusion, and plenty of suspicion, as to what exactly is taking so long.

I don't think you (and others) are grasping the facts here. You got to sort out his completely BS false excuses.
He himself said that he made all of the many many knives purchases. No one is asking him to pay back all the fraudulent ones. He knows which charges to his card thru paypal were correct and he got the knives. One of the first things that any bank and customer would do is to go through the purchases and notate what was good and what was fraudulent. He chose to flag them all as fraudulent. Some people got to wake up and realize this was all within his control - even if he got hacked. He bought the knives he should pay the sellers for them - not stick them with the bill and he keeps the knives.

I really don't want to call anyone names, but it is just unfathomable to me how so many people are stupid enough to take what this guy says as the truth. How do these people get through life?

Heck some of them are actually supporting him even after he took them for a ride. Crazy :mad::thumbsdown:

There is getting to be so many stupid people in the world and sadly they are multiplying.

I think the general consensus here is that he could have flagged the transactions as legitimate up front. I've never been through the process, so I personally don't know if that's the case. I think there is confusion as to what exactly is taking so long.
Yea I've only been hit on fraud credit card charges, which are fairly easy to deal with if you have a good bank/financial institution. Of course they won't hesitate to screw you over though. No idea about the rest, I'm just a "friggin mindless drone". Sucks, I feel for ya.

I agree that reddit raffle fans are a bunch of friggin mindless drones. Of course mostly the ones that believe in Heath Helton.
There are a lot of good trustworthy guys there whom we've mutually entrusted many thousands of dollars of cash and products. Of course there are shitty people everywhere. Like the guy in here who sold a "LNIB" knife that was all scratched up.

Do you seriously believe that he didn't get the money from the transactions that were disputed (and the cc company ruled in his favor)?
You believe the story that the credit card company kept the money?
s4mpson s4mpson

Last edited:
If I understand the system, they are already gambling and most will come up with nothing. So they gamble a bit more that he pays off if they win. I am sure it is the only format he can use these days. No person is putting that much up on the gamble unless they buy most or all the tickets.
Chances are that he will send out the knives for awhile until he has established some credit again.

Last edited:
I don't think you (and others) are grasping the facts here. You got to sort out his completely BS false excuses.
He himself said that he made all of the many many knives purchases. No one is asking him to pay back all the fraudulent ones. He knows which charges to his card thru paypal were correct and he got the knives. One of the first things that any bank and customer would do is to go through the purchases and notate what was good and what was fraudulent. He chose to flag them all as fraudulent. Some people got to wake up and realize this was all within his control - even if he got hacked. He bought the knives he should pay the sellers for them - not stick them with the bill and he keeps the knives.

I really don't want to call anyone names, but it is just unfathomable to me how so many people are stupid enough to take what this guy says as the truth. How do these people get through life?
Heck some of them are actually supporting him even after he took them for a ride. Crazy :mad::thumbsdown:
Oh, no, I have a firm grasp. I don't think you, nor anyone else, actually has the 'facts'; comms went dark so it's mostly heresay/logical assumptions, except the fact that chargebacks happened.
Sorry my man, but you don't need to take a shitty tone with me, I didn't do anything.

This is straight up wrong...he is still buying/selling/raffling? I bought a knife from him, guy he bought from had his ppal reversed, heath has money from me he could use to pay the guy, stops communicating with me and doesn’t pay original owner or show any proof of his story...it is STEALING

Now I have a knife I don’t want because I know the story of it, no offense to Jake who I’m sure is a stand up guy, but now anyone who says it is their knife makes my paranoia kick in and ask is this a continuation of heath’s scam? This is driving me nuts..

Do you seriously believe that he didn't get the money from the transactions that were disputed (and the cc company ruled in his favor)?
You believe the story that the credit card company kept the money?
I don't believe anything, ever. I would assume, from my experiences, that the money charged back would be applied to any outstanding balance on the CC. That's what a chargeback is. I'm not really sure about debit cards linked to a checking account.

This is straight up wrong...he is still buying/selling/raffling? I bought a knife from him, guy he bought from had his ppal reversed, heath has money from me he could use to pay the guy, stops communicating with me and doesn’t pay original owner or show any proof of his story...it is STEALING

Now I have a knife I don’t want because I know the story of it, no offense to Jake who I’m sure is a stand up guy, but now anyone who says it is their knife makes my paranoia kick in and ask is this a continuation of heath’s scam? This is driving me nuts..
I know it's been covered to some extent in here and another thread; but were those transactions F&F?

I don't believe anything, ever. I would assume, from my experiences, that the money charged back would be applied to any outstanding balance on the CC. That's what a chargeback is. I'm not really sure about debit cards linked to a checking account.
So you don't believe his story that the money didn't go back to his card and the credit card company kept the money?

and if with threw out all the rest, this would be enough to ban Balls and never do business with him.

However I don't believe his story with the bank problem. It doesn't fit together well. There is no credit card or debit card scenario that I see working. It's a bummer, but scammers lie.
The only way I can see the bank problem being even semi legit is if he was using Daddy's card and dad said no way you little thief, I'm cancelling all these charges.

So you don't believe his story that the money didn't go back to his card and the credit card company kept the money?
I haven't read every single thing claimed/said. If it's a true CC then the money coming back would be applied to the debt balance, or should be I would imagine, in the most simplistic terms. I don't know the inner workings of whatever company/bank/whatever he's dealing with, nor do I know the nitty gritty details (just like everyone else). I cannot say definitively exactly what that company is going to do, whatever I say is going to be a logical assumption as I know nothing about their policy, specific situation, conditions stipulated.

You see the line of logic now right? He told the moderator on Reddit he didn’t get the money that was charged back. The bank kept the money? First he got hacked, the bank reveresed the charges, then the bank kept the money.

Oh, no, I have a firm grasp. I don't think you, nor anyone else, actually has the 'facts'; comms went dark so it's mostly heresay/logical assumptions, except the fact that chargebacks happened.
Sorry my man, but you don't need to take a shitty tone with me, I didn't do anything.

That is the point. He made promises of resolution, comms went dark, chargebacks happened, and then comms stayed dark. We have what is presented to us and it does not bode well for the honesty of Heath Helton.

I haven't read every single thing claimed/said. If it's a true CC then the money coming back would be applied to the debt balance, or should be I would imagine, in the most simplistic terms. I don't know the inner workings of whatever company/bank/whatever he's dealing with, nor do I know the nitty gritty details (just like everyone else). I cannot say definitively exactly what that company is going to do, whatever I say is going to be a logical assumption as I know nothing about their policy, specific situation, conditions stipulated.
You seem to have little knowledge of anything, in the simplest of terms.

You seem to have little knowledge of anything, in the simplest of terms.
I'm primarily not choosing to get involved in a dumpster fire and offer up opinions publicly.

You seem to be a raging douchebag, in the simplest of terms.

I'm primarily not choosing to get involved in a dumpster fire and offer up opinions publicly.

You seem to be a raging douchebag, in the simplest of terms.
Sorry, I thought your intent was to be snide in the post I quoted. If you were being sincere in your response. I stand corrected.

Back