• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

I have been following this thread for a few weeks now. I know this is my first "real" post, but we all have to start somewhere, right? Anyways, I have had some dealing with him recently (before I knew this post existed). In Dec, he bought a Gareth Bull Shamwari from me without issue ($650). In Jan, he bought a Boos Blades Smoke from me, again, without issue ($200). Finally, in mid Jan, we traded knives (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3). It looks like all of these transactions were conducted after his PP/CC/Bank "problems". Just thought I would share.

Hi Mark,

I’m tangled up in this whole BTTW fiasco. Sold him Shiro Neon for $565 via f&f. I see in mid January you were in a trade with him (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3), did you receive the Neon from him? Or did he receive the Neon from you? Asking because I would gladly receive a Neon from him instead of the money he said he’ll repay me with. If not just to expedite the recoupment process. Thanks.

Hi Mark,

I’m tangled up in this whole BTTW fiasco. Sold him Shiro Neon for $565 via f&f. I see in mid January you were in a trade with him (Shiro Neon for a Karroll KC3), did you receive the Neon from him? Or did he receive the Neon from you? Asking because I would gladly receive a Neon from him instead of the money he said he’ll repay me with. If not just to expedite the recoupment process. Thanks.
Yeah, he got the Neon. Not sure if he still has it though with all the raffles he seems to be doing. I hope he makes you whole though. Good luck!

Yet another example of heath helton and his ways . Messed over all these people, can't pay them back, but has the funds to buy new knives . He is openly displaying it for all to see on reddit, but they refuse to call him on it . Unreal stupidity .

Never posted here before but Heath Helton and people like Heath Helton make me a little angry. Fortunately Heath Helton and people like Heath Helton won't deter me from participating and buying/selling in this amazing community.

That thing you did,,,? I saw it...;^)

I love that when I Google Heath helton, this thread pops up first thing....even before images. Lol. What a piece of garbage. Heath Helton, if you're reading this....which I am sure you are.....you need to take your tiny balls to the bank and start sending money orders out to all these people you have screwed. One day, you're going to run into one of these guys and pay the hard way.

I love that when I Google Heath helton, this thread pops up first thing....even before images. Lol. What a piece of garbage. Heath Helton, if you're reading this....which I am sure you are.....you need to take your tiny balls to the bank and start sending money orders out to all these people you have screwed. One day, you're going to run into one of these guys and pay the hard way.

We can certainly hope!

The type of person that has the time, money, and means to go after Heath Helton, is also street wise and savvy enough, not to get involved with him in the first place.
He seems to prey on a younger and immature crowd, that has limited resources to pursue restitution, when wronged.

I'd like to share with everyone involved that despite the fact BTTW has been inactive on Reddit for 2 weeks he still continues to private message our users asking about sales, trades, and buying. Most recently as of 5 hours ago. Take it as you will.

Last edited:
I'd like to share with everyone involved that despite the fact BTTW has been inactive on Reddit for 2 weeks he still continues to private message our users asking about sales, trades, and buying. Most recently as of 5 hours ago. Take it as you will.

Maybe (hopefully) his market is shrinking due to this thread and the word getting out. (I can't remember if there was any info on other sites besides reddit.)

Guess who I just saw on Massdrop's discussion page for the latest FerrumForge colab? Three guesses. ;). His comment to the moderator? "Just send me a proto already!". Any guesses as to what he mostly buys there? Sure buys a bunch of new knives for someone that owes so many people, and swears he's paying them back.

Maybe (hopefully) his market is shrinking due to this thread and the word getting out. (I can't remember if there was any info on other sites besides reddit.)
I hope so. Seems his only safe haven now is at knife_raffles with the rest of the... well, lol. Only reason I haven't banned the name yet is because I haven't had it confirmed that red flair will show through a banned account. Instead he just has red flair so anytime he messages someone they message us to see what's up. That's how I found out he's still messaging people despite being inactive. If Reddit admins confirm that flair will show through banning he's gone. But even being banned he can still lurk and PM.

Last edited:
Back