• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River Knives/Mike Stewart's Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only two posts above and in red too

Need I remind all here to discuss the topic, not each other.....

Do "good companies" try to rip people off like this? http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/585934-Bark-River-has-taken-16-000-of-My-Money

Oh and by the way do your self a favor... Never use the phrase; "haters gonna hate" again, and maybe the people in your life may just take you a bit more seriously. It makes you sound like an uneducated 13 year old. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way do your self a favor... Never use the phrase; "haters gonna hate" again, and maybe the people in your life may just take you a bit more seriously. It makes you sound like an uneducated 13 year old. :rolleyes:

You wanna bring that to Spark's attention?

Spark
HPIC
Hatas gonna Hate

You wanna bring that to Spark's attention?

Spark
HPIC
Hatas gonna Hate

^Good one.

I will say part of the reason I no longer frequent KF.com (where I had a much older more established rep) is the flack you can catch from the BRKT higher-ups. To their credit, they treat you pretty well if you fall in line, but any sort of negativity is historically viewed as an attack... that's all I'll say about that.

Honestly, what more can be added that hasn't already? I mean aside from personal opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back