Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

Cmon Jerry.... its MOAB EXTRAVAGANZA TIME... reward your loyal followers! even if it was the climax offering that ended 02w until 2019.. it would be well worth it..
I think the BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / HOG B14 (Basic MOAB) would make a great ganza! :)
With the affordability of SR101, I believe a "MOAB Ganza" would be more popular than expected! :eek::D

Oh yeah, that's a great idea guys! A MOAB Extrava-Gaanza!!!! OINK!!!
BRING IT Bosman!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There could be many MOAB flavors in a ganza, with different:
- steels, INFI & SR101;
- handle materials and colors, including different colors of Res C for the Basic MOAB;
- blade finishes: satin, BIG DC, and various coating colors.
Just make 'em fat!

This could spell disaster for our finances! :eek:;):D
BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB (aka HOG B14)

^--- Great idea gk4ever2!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We need an old fashion Ganzaa featuring the Many MOAB's of Jerry Busse!!!!! :D

Moab this Moab that... look guys I think it’s over. Jerry just ain’t gonna do it. Even though it’s the most coveted of coveted, I think the boss man just doesn’t have it in him any more:)— you know, perhaps he is just gett’n to that point where grinding a 22” slab of .41 Infi is just toooooo much for the old hog.. hint hint, nod nod.... come on old timer show us little piglets how it’s done;D

I never thought it would come to heckling and some light age shaming but here we are.. anything, and I mean ANYTHING is game if we gat a crack at some Moaawesomness! SO... from one Ohioan to another let’s make this happen boss man!!!!

And another Ohioan!!! .... I think this will happen, I really do - stay tuned for OP2W-2020 :(:(:(

@mainaman – He recently acquired his grail knife, a MOAB, and is enjoying it; put a smile on our face and help the rest of us Jerry get a MOAB too. :)
BG MOAB / INFI MOAB /Basic MOAB

Back