Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

Hey Jerry, if you make a batch of these, we will stop bugging you about them! ;):D
If you want to make them a little different from the original MOAB, a 15" fat blade sounds good too. :eek:

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Hey Jerry, if you make a batch of these, we will stop bugging you about them! ;):D
If you want to make them a little different from the original MOAB, a 15" fat blade sounds good too. :eek:

Yeah, I'd love to see a 15-18" blade, FHFG, 0.18-0.20" thick BASIC MOAB in SR-101 or INFI...

Yeah, I'd love to see a 15-18" blade, FHFG, 0.18-0.20" thick BASIC MOAB in SR-101 or INFI...
That sounds pretty tempting, as long as I can get a fat one too (.35-.40"). :)
I like the HOGB8 @ .35" thick, but a longer one with a MOAB style blade would be AWESOME! :eek::D

Cmon guys.. it's not the babysitter of all bowies..or the older cousin of all bowies..its the "mother" of all Bowies so its gotta be heavy an thick. Now is she a single mother? Or is there a father we havent seen yet??!!

Cmon guys.. it's not the babysitter of all bowies..or the older cousin of all bowies..its the "mother" of all Bowies so its gotta be heavy an thick. Now is she a single mother? Or is there a father we havent seen yet??!!

If they mated : MOAB & DogFather
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'll buy a FOAB with a 15" long, .40" thick MOAB style blade, or especially a .35" thick Basic FOAB! :eek::D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

What if we have a new BASIC MOAB that's lean and slender after the birth of their child (AR9.5), while we've got a burly hog of a FOAB?

What if we have a new BASIC MOAB that's lean and slender after the birth of their child (AR9.5), while we've got a burly hog of a FOAB?
:D:D
That sounds good to me. I will even give them both a home, so they are not homeless during the cold winters and hot summers - they will have to work though, so I hope they both have a Res C option. ;):D

:D:D
That sounds good to me. I will even give them both a home, so they are not homeless during the cold winters and hot summers - they will have to work though, so I hope they both have a Res C option. ;):D
I've always been interested to know if RES C plays well with kydex sheaths. I know a lot of knives "snap" into the kydex. Is RES C too grippy? I don't own any yet as I'm waiting for a 6-8 inch blade to be released in INFI

I've always been interested to know if RES C plays well with kydex sheaths. I know a lot of knives "snap" into the kydex. Is RES C too grippy? I don't own any yet as I'm waiting for a 6-8 inch blade to be released in INFI
I've had a B11 from a member here that came with an Okuden kydex sheath and it snaps in really nicely. Just like any other knife. However, I think they made the top of the sheath flare out a little more to make sure the rubbery grip has a little more "ramp".

Res C does fine with kydex unless the kydex fit is too tight and then the Res C will wear a little. Regarding being too grippy, I don't feel it is; I think Res C is harder than some of the other rubber used for knife grips. Res C is good stuff!

Speaking of Res C, where is the Basic MOAB? o_O

With the new rumblings coming from the Swamp & the Yard, hopefully a MOAB clone will be forthcoming soon! :eek:;)

Psst, hey Dan, we NEED a 14-16" MOAB style blade - call it a MOAB, FOAB, Alpha Dog, or whatever, but it has to have a full flat ground FAT blade styled just like the MOAB. A Res C option is a must-have also. Thanks! :):)

Back