Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

It's almost time for a celebration - 50 pages of posts nearing the 1000 mark! :)
Jerry, you can make it the ultimate celebration with the release of the new MOAB! :eek::cool::D

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Last edited:
Add me to the list. I'll take mine with a satin infi blade, full flat grind and black g10 handle.

Last edited:
Bring it Bossman! Take a Hognose and fold it over a couple times and pound us out a SR101 MOAB! You Can Do It!

Here's the thing, Busse should make the biggest Bowie I own. Right now, thanks to a recently acquired Forsaken Mistress, they make my second biggest Bowie. Does Busse really want to be the company that came close to making my biggest Bowie, or do they want to crank out the MOAB and claim that coveted title? MOAB FTW guys, I believe in you.

Here's the thing, Busse should make the biggest Bowie I own. Right now, thanks to a recently acquired Forsaken Mistress, they make my second biggest Bowie. Does Busse really want to be the company that came close to making my biggest Bowie, or do they want to crank out the MOAB and claim that coveted title? MOAB FTW guys, I believe in you.

Well played Sir, well played!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

MOAB that man Jerry!!!! :D

I know..I know... I just posted 4 times, but I promise each one was from one of my split personalities.

1000 posts!!!!! YAAAAAAAA

Back