Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

The BB13 CG is nice, but where's the fat Basic MOAB (Basic 15)? :confused:;):cool:

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

Basic 15, AR15, whatever you wanna call it... Even revive/augment the most loved Forsaken Mistress in a Basic or other (SR-101?) variants... Just make it happen!!!

Basic 15, AR15, whatever you wanna call it... Even revive/augment the most loved Forsaken Mistress in a Basic or other (SR-101?) variants... Just make it happen!!!

C'mon Jerry, git r done!

How can I chop firewood for the winter without a MOAB? :confused:;)
We NEED the MOAB! ;):D

3/16" thick.

I'd love a thINFI MOAB.

While I am hoping for a fat Basic MOAB (.35-.40" thick), I do think a thin MOAB would be popular too. There were 3 different thicknesses for the ASH1, so why not do it for the new MOAB also. Add an inch to the MOAB blade length so it is different from the original MOAB, have 3 thicknesses with 2 steels plus a Res C option, and you would have a MOAB ganza of epic proportions! :eek:;):D

There is plenty of time before Christmas to make the MOAB ganza announcement!

We're another day closer, but I'm not getting any younger, so bump these up on the priority list Jerry! o_O:D

Is Jerry going to be the Grinch that stole Christmas by not releasing the MOAB again? o_O:(
I hope not! :):D

With the TGULB and grab bags starting to ship, it seems there will be far fewer knives cluttering up valuable MOAB production space. Just, y'know, in case you felt like producing a run of them.

Back