Battle LA and ESEE

This is more of a question to Jeff and the crew. Since I got on a little movie kick. I am totally digging the previews for Battle LA. Other threads stated ESEE will be present in the movie.

What blades are going to be featured? and since you are providing knives have you seen an advanced copy of the film? Is is going to be Skyline part Deux? What's your take?

I love alien invasion flicks!

BattleLA_Tease5.jpg

Oh man Im looking forward to this movie, it looks badass! I hope they chime in and tell us whats going to be seen in it. Maybe Michelle Rodriguez will take of some scum aliens head with a Junglas?!

Dude the preview for this movie is perfect! totally leaves you hanging on the edge begging for more CANNOT wait to see it! Now that a ESEE knife will be in it make it even more awesome!

Oh man Im looking forward to this movie, it looks badass! I hope they chime in and tell us whats going to be seen in it. Maybe Michelle Rodriguez will take of some scum aliens head with a Junglas?!

We can only hope!:D:thumbup::thumbup:

This movie was put to bed before the Junglas was born. You will see old RAT Cutlery RC-3s and stuff

I can't wait to see this movie. The preview with that music makes it one of the best previews that I can remember seeing. It really leaves you on the edge wanting more...:D

Hell ya! That movie looks amazing. Reminds me of Independance Day without Will Smith.....Only much better ;-) Actually I liked Independance Day, even if it was a little cheesy.

Almost forgot...Michelle Rodriguez....Yummm!

Yep, another bullshit movie that I will watch because our knives are in it

Well, look on the bright side, when I finish my screenplay on Afghanistan, "FukNutz: A Hate Story," I will put all of your stuff in it. :D

This movie was put to bed before the Junglas was born. You will see old RAT Cutlery RC-3s and stuff

Jeff, you're a double-edged sword: You make some great and functional knives, but when I see an action flick that's supposed to give my testosterone a boner, I want to see a Junglas, not an RC-3. :grumpy:

At least ESEE will be in it, and I'll be able to stand up in the movie theater, wave around my ESEE-3 and yell, "Hey guys, I have that knife too!" :D

Jeff, you're a double-edged sword: You make some great and functional knives, but when I see an action flick that's supposed to give my testosterone a boner, I want to see a Junglas, not an RC-3. :grumpy:

At least ESEE will be in it, and I'll be able to stand up in the movie theater, wave around my ESEE-3 and yell, "Hey guys, I have that knife too!" :D

As I said, in this one will be the RAT Cutlery branding because it was before the name change when they were filming

As I said, in this one will be the RAT Cutlery branding because it was before the name change when they were filming

Yeah, I know. I just want to see a Junglas in a movie. Hmmm... Why don't you just have your own movie made about you and Mike? Then we could get all the knife pron we wanted. You're badass enough, there's no doubt about that.

"Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin: Better Than Ethan". The entire movie could be an inside joke to the people of BF.

But, "Better than Ethan" wouldn't be a joke :D

Hahaha hmm somehow I dont think you'll get the reaction you want, that would get by saying that on here.....lol

Yeah, I know. I just want to see a Junglas in a movie. Hmmm... Why don't you just have your own movie made about you and Mike? Then we could get all the knife pron we wanted. You're badass enough, there's no doubt about that.

"Jeff Randall and Mike Perrin: Better Than Ethan". The entire movie could be an inside joke to the people of BF.

I was thinking something like "Brokeback Jungle", but I like your idea more!

Last edited:
Back