Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rained a little last night, but we were in bed already, so not too bad. Supposed to start raining tomorrow evening, through Thursday morning, and get down to 18 the same night. No problemo. All is well, and having a great time. Later heads.

Rained a little last night, but we were in bed already, so not too bad. Supposed to start raining tomorrow evening, through Thursday morning, and get down to 18 the same night. No problemo. All is well, and having a great time. Later heads.
Glad your finally relaxing Dubz. It’s getting unruly around here with out you. Bravo called me a poo poo head and Xr and GeofS put gum in my hair. Seriously Dubz enjoy yourself.

Glad your finally relaxing Dubz. It’s getting unruly around here with out you. Bravo called me a poo poo head and Xr and GeofS put gum in my hair. Seriously Dubz enjoy yourself.
Haha, thanks man. Yeah, you gotta watch those guys. I've been taking lots of knife photos. Word.

My Dad sent me this pic a few months back before the cold weather started.

When I was young and lived at home we used to cut up windfall trees and burn wood to heat our home.

When I moved out after high school he lost interest in all that hard work and converted the wood burning stove to a corn burner.

Waaaay less work!
AE21AF7E-9AFD-47CA-9F0F-91207F5AFF51.jpeg

Speaking of work...

The last couple seasons on the nursery farm the weeds got out of hand, and i spent a crapload on labor hoeing weeds. Crunched some numbers and picked this up with a cultivator to cut back on labor.

Got it in California and shipped it here. Came with a second set of tires/rims and full weight set. It arrives today. Pretty excited! And broke!
BBBF54CB-2CBD-4958-9B32-15922AF67D0B.jpeg

Speaking of work...

The last couple seasons on the nursery farm the weeds got out of hand, and i spent a crapload on labor hoeing weeds. Crunched some numbers and picked this up with a cultivator to cut back on labor.

Got it in California and shipped it here. Came with a second set of tires/rims and full weight set. It arrives today. Pretty excited! And broke!
View attachment 1227513
Time is money and quality of life is priceless

Speaking of work...

View attachment 1227513

You did right by going with Kubota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back