Becker Motherlode!

The Warrior

๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€Œ
I'm sure a many of you guys saw the sales thread titled, "Becker Motherlode" in the sales forum from Beckerhead 86, zaleski zaleski . Anywhos, yours truly was the one that purchased them.

The opening:

Lotsa boxes:

BK3 Tac Tool!

Roll stamped BK9! Brought back some memories of when I got my first niner:

BK5! Have really been wanting another. One I regretted selling:

BK10LE! Blank made by Camillus, finished by KA-BAR:

BK77! Hard to come by these days:

BK6 Patrol Machete!

And last but not least, a Blackjack Becker Reinhardt kukri!

All unused, except for the BK3.

Sorry for the crappy, indoor photos, but my tired butt couldn't get motivated to go outside, haha.

Thanks for looking.

I'm sure a many of you guys saw the sales thread titled, "Motherlode" in the sales forum from Beckerhead 86, zaleski zaleski . Anywhos, yours truly was the one that purchased them.

The opening:

Lotsa boxes:

BK3 Tac Tool!

BK6 Patrol Machete!

Sorry for the crappy, indoor photos, but my tired butt couldn't get motivated to go outside, haha.

Thanks for looking.

Nice haul! I'd be interested in that BK9 or BK5 if you decide to get rid of some!

Nice haul! I'd be interested in that BK9 or BK5 if you decide to get rid of some!
Thanks man. That fiver is going nowhere, haha. It's one of the ones I really wanted. Missed the 5, and regretted ever selling it. I never really put it through the paces.

Thanks man. That fiver is going nowhere, haha. It's one of the ones I really wanted. Missed the 5, and regretted ever selling it. I never really put it through the paces.

I used my 5 in the kitchen for a while. Great for veggies and meat! Jeannie likes the BK16, so now it's the kitchen knife and my BK5 sits in my knife drawer all lonely now. I need to take it out, along with the BK4 you gave me. They need some lovin'!

I didn't know you still had a 5.

DSQkz9T.jpg

04EradX.jpg

That one is a gift from Tanker 1/66 Tanker 1/66

Sweet. Sure does chew up a baton in a hurry, doesn't it. :oops:

I'm sure a many of you guys saw the sales thread titled, "Becker Motherlode" in the sales forum from Beckerhead 86, zaleski zaleski . Anywhos, yours truly was the one that purchased them.

The opening:

Lotsa boxes:

BK3 Tac Tool!

BK6 Patrol Machete!

Thanks for looking.
Iโ€™m so glad a Beckerhead got that and Iโ€™m especially pleased that our very own Dubz scored it. Sweet!!!!!

Thanks again man, was a pleasure doing business with you! And as a disclaimer, I gave him my blessing to resell any of them (not that he needs that lol) just in case you see any for sale!

Enjoy the new haul sir!

Thanks guys.

Thanks man. From one Beckerhead to another. I was telling zaleski that we got our BH numbers fairly close. I'm 81, he's 86.

Iโ€™m so glad a Beckerhead got that and Iโ€™m especially pleased that our very own Dubz scored it. Sweet!!!!!
Me too, haha. Thanks brudda.
Thanks again man, was a pleasure doing business with you! And as a disclaimer, I gave him my blessing to resell any of them (not that he needs that lol) just in case you see any for sale!

Enjoy the new haul sir!
Thanks again man. A rare find indeed.
That is definitely an amazing haul :) Have fun with all of them and keep that 5 hidden away from other Beckerheads:)
It really is. That 5 is mine, haha. Great knife.
Glad a Beckerhead grabbed these ... and happy to see that it was you Dubz!
Thanks man. :thumbsup:
Congrats Dubz ! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Great Haul:)
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Back