Becker Motherlode!

Iโ€™m so glad a Beckerhead got that and Iโ€™m especially pleased that our very own Dubz scored it. Sweet!!!!!

100% agree.

I have a scaleless 9 laying around here Bravo. I think I have your address still. PM me. Once I find that 9 Iโ€™ll send it to ya. And I donโ€™t wanna hear no Infantry medic crap about paying for it. Weโ€™ll square sometime in the future. Karma Brotha

Awesome kindness my friend.

I love this bar.

I'm sure a many of you guys saw the sales thread titled, "Becker Motherlode" in the sales forum from Beckerhead 86, @zaleski . Anywhos, yours truly was the one that purchased them.

The opening:

Lotsa boxes:

BK3 Tac Tool!

Roll stamped BK9! Brought back some memories of when I got my first niner:

BK5! Have really been wanting another. One I regretted selling:

BK10LE! Blank made by Camillus, finished by KA-BAR:

BK77! Hard to come by these days:

BK6 Patrol Machete!

And last but not least, a Blackjack Becker Reinhardt kukri!

All unused, except for the BK3.

Sorry for the crappy, indoor photos, but my tired butt couldn't get motivated to go outside, haha.

Thanks for looking.
Nice haul. I should have jumped on it but I only wanted the 6 and the 77.

Nice haul. I should have jumped on it but I only wanted the 6 and the 77.
Thanks man. A lot of people responded to that thread, in case he broke it all up. I definitely gave people a fair shake at it, before taking the plunge. I was on the fence about it, because I didn't want to spend the money on myself before Christmas. Was telling the wife about it via phone conversation, and she said I should go for it. Best wife ever. :thumbsup:

Damn man, that 5 is bringing back some memories. Can't wait to use one again.

Memory lane:

100% agree.

Awesome kindness my friend.

I love this bar.

Creaky!

Thanks man. A lot of people responded to that thread, in case he broke it all up. I definitely gave people a fair shake at it, before taking the plunge. I was on the fence about it, because I didn't want to spend the money on myself before Christmas. Was telling the wife about it via phone conversation, and she said I should go for it. Best wife ever. :thumbsup:

You should always get what you want if you can get it. Life is short. On a plus side, you could make just about every penny back on those knives.

The Warrior The Warrior Please delete medics post. Itโ€™s character assignation

Hahaha!

I probably will sell some to recoup some funds at some point. Don't like dipping into savings.

Good Haul.... I figured you'd have them all already? Haha

*I even thought about buying them for a second. :)
Thanks man. Nope, not even close. Many I've never had. This sure filled the gap though, haha.

I have a one of the Camillus/Kabar BK-10 That is my favorite knife . Mine had the thumb ramp removed and the clip point top rounded when it was gifted to me. It wears kydex sheath and Tommy The who Monterey Bay Chestnut scales

Haha! Fantastic Dubz!
That was such an excellent package!
My finger hovered over it a more than a few timesโ€ฆ.
Iโ€™m so glad you got it!
That takes some real balls to pull the trigger on such a large package of knives.
Well done my friend! Well done indeed.

You might as well be known as Big Ballz Dubz from now on. Haha!

Haha! Fantastic Dubz!
That was such an excellent package!
My finger hovered over it a more than a few timesโ€ฆ.
Iโ€™m so glad you got it!
That takes some real balls to pull the trigger on such a large package of knives.
Well done my friend! Well done indeed.

You might as well be known as Big Ballz Dubz from now on. Haha!
BBD That has a nice fluid ring to it.

BBD That has a nice fluid ring to it.
BBD!
The funny thing is that we can start calling him BBD and 6 months from now nobody would have any idea what weโ€™re talking about.!
Iโ€™m dropping Dubz and going with BBD for 6 months. (At least).
BBD might stick after that purchase. That was badass to say the least!

Back