Beckers in the Woods -- A Trip Report (Pic Heavy)

Looks like a nice place to hit the woods. Thanks for the pics. That had to be a great time. Hopeing the wife and I can get some time in the woods thru the holidays.
One question, what brand saw is it in some of the pics? I don't recall ever seeing one quite like it before.

Looks like a nice place to hit the woods. Thanks for the pics. That had to be a great time. Hopeing the wife and I can get some time in the woods thru the holidays.
One question, what brand saw is it in some of the pics? I don't recall ever seeing one quite like it before.

Thanks backpacker, be sure to take lots of pics when yall go! That's a Silky Big Boy with the medium-tooth blade in it.

I need to get a good backpacking saw.

I got several years of hard use and abuse out of my corona 10" before snapping 2" off the tip.

Thanks backpacker, be sure to take lots of pics when yall go! That's a Silky Big Boy with the medium-tooth blade in it.

I'll have to look into that. I have a Corona folding saw. Does ok, but limited in what you can cut. That one of your's is a hoss.
Thanks for the info.

Back