Beckerstone National Snark.....CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm one of the few that likes the thumb ramp.

Nah, you're not the only one. I've looked at a lot of them without and know it's more practical, but I just like the look of the blade better with it on there. Every time I start to convince myself to removed it, I snap back and say "screw the haters, the ramp stays". :D

but I just like the look of the blade better with it on there.
Same here. More looks wise than function wise. I guess if they came without a ramp, and then later were introduced with a ramp, I might not think the same.

I'm a lover of the ramp on the 10, not so much the 9 now. It took a little alcohol to sway me, but I'm getting used to it.

If we have any graphic designers in here, feel free to pm me if you would like some work

Snark!!! I might have to try some tung oil on the hiking buddy.

#000 steel wool (gently) to cut the grain off, then tung oil or BC Tru Oil, which is a Boiled Linseed Oil (BLO) blend.

Trade, is that monster a sturgeon? I can't imagine what else would look so prehistoric, enormous, and fugly.

-Daizee

I said it was an alligator gar. Pay attention, man! :p

Just put a layer of Citrstrip on my Camp Cleaver. Not an orange fan here. The "Marbles" label, and paint on the fullers damn near stripped instantly.

The last pack... *sniff, sniff*

P1040985.jpg

Sizzle, sizzle.

P1040986.jpg

Bacon, beeyotches!

P1040987.jpg

Classic BLT.

P1040988.jpg

I might have to disown you even if you don't deramp your 9... Holy crap I miss that bacon! I meant to get some when I was out there but I didn't make it to the store. *tear*

Bacon, Beckers, Bowfishing, Bladite's Buzzed, Beckerstone... SNARK!

Gunyon......get rid of that ramp ASAP. Just Do It!

Dubya..... post pics when ya get that Marbles cleaned up.....curious what it will look like.

BK10 in da haus!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back