Beckerstone National Snark.....CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanded a little more on it tonight. Orange paint sure stripped right off, but damn, is it ever a bitch to sand off the remaining stuff. Rounding out the handles too. Lots of filing/sanding. I know it doesn't look much different, but feels different, for sure. Getting there:

1-7.png

Looks nice Warrior. It is pretty amazing how a little bit of sanding goes along way.
Doing stuff like that is relaxing for me. Seeing the reward of your efforts is just icing on the cake.:thumbup:

That thing looks cool as hell Dubz. Huge difference. I had my doubts, but you pulled it out. :D

Just got these in guys! Tweener liners from mrn8! I put a thread up for em just thought I'd put a pic in here:

IMG_6299.jpg

Uh oh....what's this..

7422629512_30b276cd7e_b.jpg

could be..

7422626542_a3fabc27f8_b.jpg

The new creek boats came in today..

7422623576_d08a651fb9_b.jpg

...and daddy's happy..:D

7422619406_f2902b9186_b.jpg

He's off his meds again, those boats work better in the water. Cars are what we drive on land, remember the little boxes with wheels?

Looks awesome, trade. I need to try one of those damn things out some time.

Thinking about sharpening up the machax and heading out to farm to chop stuff up tomorrow.

Looks like great additions to the armada Trade! We all gotta hit the water soon.

He's off his meds again, those boats work better in the water. Cars are what we drive on land, remember the little boxes with wheels?

Hey now, be nice. He's old, feeble, and don't know any better. ;) :D

Great looking 'yaks Trade! Care to share the specs?

They are WS Pamlico 100s. Ten footers for creeks and small rivers. After watching the mighty Biscuit handle some class 2s on the Harpeth with his, we were interested. When he pulled out all the camping gear for an overnighter, we were sold. The current fleet stands at eight. We're ready for an invasion..:D

Uh oh....what's this..

The new creek boats came in today..

7422623576_d08a651fb9_b.jpg

Sweet! Waiting on a trailer to show next week up so I can throw mine in the water. Too old to be heaving things like that on my roof. Ordering the wife's this weekend.

bacon snark

now the cherry wine. house hunting is hard work.

In all honesty, I never was really intrigued by the 4. Then when more people started posting about it after release, I got curious. Although I've never used it, I just don't see where I really need it. It would be better for me to get rid of it unused, than to use it and get less. I like my 9 better, by a long shot. When I show them both to people, they all like the 9 better. Looks wise, at least. I'm just not overly crazy about it.

you'd probably like it better if you used the old ones, like i prefer and ODC. different feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back