Beckerstone National Snark.....CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a documentary about the Badwater Ultramarathon, anyone else heard of this? It's that 135 mile foot race through Death Valley where temperatures reach up to 130F with extreme elevation gains and a 48 hour time limit. It calls itself 'the worlds toughest foot race'. Pretty badass if you finish though...

totally awesome bragging rights too :>

Ooooooooh..................................soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Ooooooooh..................................soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

i did something fast :)

#81 was it? :)

good looking Marbles btw Dubz
Thanks. Should look pretty decent when I get done. I have a few more things planned for it.

i did something fast :)

#81 was it? :)
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......................................stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................................sloooooooooooooooooowwwww......................though..................................

The earlier picture of a blt inspired me and thats what I had for supper. Was pretty damn good and hit the spot after some yard work.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......................................stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll................................sloooooooooooooooooowwwww......................though..................................

busy, with important shit.

also, you have no idea :)

Wife made oven fried chicken, and I made up some fried potatoes and onions for supper tonight. Freakin' good stuff.

2012-06-22142639.jpg

M390 HTM Gun Hammer. Oh, it feels good.

^ Sweet looking blade.

Morning guys, I'm off to outbreak omega. Should have some awesome pics later tonight :D

...and daddy's happy..:D

7422619406_f2902b9186_b.jpg

He's off his meds again, those boats work better in the water. Cars are what we drive on land, remember the little boxes with wheels?

You can always tell he's missed a dose when he's smiling. Another day or two and he'll start cackling about "blood splatter." :D

trade, I've paddled mine in some pretty cool weather with a spray skirt.
That cheap-o from REI (clearance) you saw is going to go though. A little too much leakage to suit me.
I'm going to pick up a Seals skirt for it, I think.

You can stuff that back compartment clear to the seat, and you'll still be floating high and dry. :thumbup:

You can always tell he's missed a dose when he's smiling. Another day or two and he'll start cackling about "blood splatter." :D

trade, I've paddled mine in some pretty cool weather with a spray skirt.
That cheap-o from REI (clearance) you saw is going to go though. A little too much leakage to suit me.
I'm going to pick up a Seals skirt for it, I think.

You can stuff that back compartment clear to the seat, and you'll still be floating high and dry. :thumbup:

I can't believe how much room is in these. You could camp for a week out of it easy. BTW, the new ones have a bulkhead in the rear compartment, but still room for a large drybag behind the seat. Also, I found out the mini-skirt from the touring boats fits! I love a bonus..:D

7425609874_18d4fa9b25_b.jpg

Gotta love a good squirrel trap:

1239024473_squirrel-catapult.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back